Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

MyT App on 2 phones?

Tech429

As the title suggests... can I put the MyT App onto both my company mobile and my personal one?  I feel sure I can do so as you sign into the app with an email and password - so sure it should work - or will it confuse the system?

Note: I do not want to link up my personal phone to the Infotainment System... just want to add the App.

Reason is when in work that is general... but when not working and on holiday, etc. do not want to be using my company phone but my personal one (don't want all and sundry in work calling, emailing, etc.).

Thanks.

I too can confirm that logging in on 2 phones to MyT is no problems. Both my wife and I have her Yaris on our phones.

• Like 1

Yes, and you can label which trips are private and which are on business if you need to track business mileage.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Geoff W said:

Yes, and you can label which trips are private and which are on business if you need to track business mileage.

I noticed the Business slide button on the mileage.  That would be great.

Another question is there a way to look at historical journeys or does it only offer the most recent one?

4 hours ago, Tech429 said:

Another question is there a way to look at historical journeys or does it only offer the most recent one?

Go into "hybrid coaching", then select "all trips". (To get to hybrid coaching, you tap on the three bars next to the car icon at the bottom of your screen.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Stopeter44 said:

Go into "hybrid coaching", then select "all trips". (To get to hybrid coaching, you tap on the three bars next to the car icon at the bottom of your screen.

Ah ha!

Thanks for that.

• Like 1

Anyone knows if these trip records stored in the cloud and synced to both devices?

3 minutes ago, Persimmon said:

Anyone knows if these trip records stored in the cloud and synced to both devices?

I'd imagine trips are stored in the cloud and each device will sync once the app is opened

On 3/20/2022 at 9:55 PM, Kental said:

I too can confirm that logging in on 2 phones to MyT is no problems. Both my wife and I have her Yaris on our phones.

Does your partner need to have a different login for MyToyota? Just wondering how to go about this as I would like my partner to have the app on her phone. 

8 hours ago, Spo2 said:

Does your partner need to have a different login for MyToyota? Just wondering how to go about this as I would like my partner to have the app on her phone. 

For her car, we both log in as her.

15 hours ago, Spo2 said:

Or, more succinctly, just download the My T app to her phone and log in with your credentials.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Stopeter44 said:

Or, more succinctly, just download the My T app to her phone and log in with your credentials.

A few days ago I was mentioning car makers don't do tech properly, and this is an example of that. I am sure it does not take a lot to imagine that multi-people could be using the car in a household.

1 hour ago, Spo2 said:

A few days ago I was mentioning car makers don't do tech properly, and this is an example of that. I am sure it does not take a lot to imagine that multi-people could be using the car in a household.

Ah, what you want is individualised trip accounting for 'n' people using the same car, but at different times ?

2 hours ago, Spo2 said:

My understanding understanding for the Corolla Smart Multimedia different profiles need different MyT how is that going to work??

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links