Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wireless charger retrofit

Llotse

Hi, has anyone fitted a wireless charger in the space near the heated seat switches? If so which one did you use? Seems odd to have wireless CarPlay but no wireless charger! Wireless CarPlay is superb though.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2022 at 1:40 PM, Llotse said:

Hi, has anyone fitted a wireless charger in the space near the heated seat switches? If so which one did you use? Seems odd to have wireless CarPlay but no wireless charger! Wireless CarPlay is superb though.

Wireless CarPlay???????

I have a 22 Corolla but mine doesn't have wireless CarPlay. I would be interested to see a photo of which infotainment unit you have in your car.

Models with the single knob and no physical shortcut buttons have wireless CarPlay, but only corded Android Auto 

I actually thought about adding a wireless charger in to mine, then I realised my Galaxy A21s doesn't support it.

So that's save me some money 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for late reply, been working away. I have bought a wireless charger from Amazon and will fit they on some Perspex near the heated seat switches, that way I can still get at the storage space. Will show some photos once done 

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Didn’t go with the Perspex and Amazon kit in the end, I had to upgrade my phone. I bought a MagSafe car mount for the dashboard and then ran a USB cable under the trim from the glovebox. Phone sits immediately right of the ICE screen and looks good.