Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Phone holder

John in Hay

Has anyone found a phone holder that works well mounting in the RAV4 (2018+)?

Current Rav4 is 2019+

OK 2019+ but 18+ seems to be what I see on lists here in UK.

Since the car has AA / ACP that allows the phone to use the media display screen I suspect that most of us just lay the phone flat in the handy cubby ...

I appreciate that that doesn't answer your question, but why do you need a phone holder?

Edit: ... but back in the day, when I wanted a proper mount and holder, I'd have always gone with the Brodit / Proclip option

• Like 3

1 hour ago, philip42h said:

Since the car has AA / ACP that allows the phone to use the media display screen I suspect that most of us just lay the phone flat in the handy cubby ...

I appreciate that that doesn't answer your question, but why do you need a phone holder?

Edit: ... but back in the day, when I wanted a proper mount and holder, I'd have always gone with the Brodit / Proclip option

Many thanks - I did see that when setting up and didn't think it through. Maybe the screen a little off the eyeline but it's bigger and I mainly use a phone map for wild places / small roads. (Screen positioning far better than my Prius was.)

As Philip suggested I lay mine phone in the cubby and use AA which seems to find most of the places, roads and lanes that I’ve ver needed including the small ones.