Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1992 Toyota Carina E 1.6 XLI - Possibly up for sale?

1992CarinaE1.6XLI

Hi All,

I'm writing on behalf of my dad, who bought a K reg Carina 1.6 XLI (manual, saloon, turquoise) back in 1995 with 35K miles on it. He has loved it and cared for it ever since and it's now racked up over 220,000 miles. It is starting to show it's age a bit but it still runs perfectly well, and has an MOT until the end of October. After 27 years, he's now considering putting it up for sale. My question is, would there be anyone interested in the car? He's in no rush to sell it, but if anyone's interested, please let me know. Cheers 🙂

Welcome to the TOC forum Andrew.

Frostballs, Mike the forum moderator, will probably move this to the For Sale section and ask you to give an indicative sale price, so may be good to be thinking of a price. Some photos would help to get interest as well.

I guess your dad is going to miss the car.

Many thanks for the warm welcome, Joe, and apologies for the 'newbies' error. I will take some photos next time I'm over that way. He will definitely miss the Carina. It's been part of the family forever. It was pretty much his favourite child 🤣!!