Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Replacement/aftermarket anti-glare rear view mirror?

Caromac

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knew of, could recommend etc an anti glare rear view mirror for a MK1 Aygo (AB20)?

Thanks

Hi, you mean auto dimming rear view mirror? That’s the biggest extra any car should have. You can buy used one from any Toyota model and fit yourself and it will work better than any new fake ones. There are YouTube tutorials how to connect to 12v power if you need to watch too. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2011-TOYOTA-AURIS-HYBRID-E150-REAR-VIEW-INTERIOR-MIRROR-AUTO-DIMMING-/164725629581?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m2548.l6249&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

• Like 1

does that one have the same fitting as the aygos? 

3 hours ago, steveo3002 said:

does that one have the same fitting as the aygos? 

Most likely, usually from the same brand use same mirror company for supplying the mirrors and fittings should be the same or similar, that can be altered and made to fit if they are not. 👍

Anit glare ? Doesn't it have the manual lever - AB20 is the psa reference, Toyota use KGB10 (1.0) and WNB10 (1.4 diesel)

The standard mirror is 87810-0H010  2007 - 2021

The mirror looks to be a PSA part as it has a different base to the other Toyota parts i have seen

might look into this when i have some spare cash ...i see some even include a compass and garage door opener lol

18 hours ago, steveo3002 said:

might look into this when i have some spare cash ...i see some even include a compass and garage door opener lol

These with extras are particularly used in the American and Canadian markets, I have as oem fitted larger one with built in screen for the reverse camera and the screen resolution and graphics are way better than the screens in dashboard, works very well at night too. There is also an led light to provide some light towards the gear selector, posh car, what can I say 🤣😉👍

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links