Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RAV4 PHEV Dynamic Premium Spec

Hussain17

I’ve noticed on the Toyota UK configurator that the Dynamic Premium RAV4 PHEV no longer includes the 360 camera, heated steering wheel and front wiper de-icer. The heated steering wheel and front wiper de-icer are standard on the HEV RAV4 in Excel trim. 

• Like 2

It isn’t a case of ‘no longer, They were never included. The PHEV and HEV are different ranges built in different factories and there isn’t an Excel trim PHEV. The dynamic premium PHEV has features not available on the HEV such as ventilated front seats, heated rear seats and sound insulating/absorbing glass. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This has been a frustration for many of us who bought the PHEV, poor specification when compared to the US version or the HEV.

• Like 2

Yep. Still makes me mad. No kick sensor either. No digital rear view mirror. No 1.5kW plug output off the traction Battery etc. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Like 1

Bought a top trim level, demo Rav4 PHEV, called "style premium"  here in Sweden with panorama roof, ventilated front seats, driver seat with electric adjustable seat with memory, heated rear outher seats, heated stearing wheel, heated front windscreen, 360 camera , digital rear inner mirror and sound insulating/absorbing glass.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HSDish said:

Bought a top trim level, demo Rav4 PHEV, called "style premium"  here in Sweden with panorama roof, ventilated front seats, driver seat with electric adjustable seat with memory, heated rear outher seats, heated stearing wheel, heated front windscreen, 360 camera , digital rear inner mirror and sound insulating/absorbing glass.

Don’t tell Nick………..

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, HSDish said:

Damn it.😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Nick72 said:

Damn it.😂

Did not intend to tease, just wanted to clarify that there´s more than US versions that got this features 😀

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HSDish said:

Did not intend to tease, just wanted to clarify that there´s more than US versions that got this features 😀

Did you get electric folding mirrors and a lockable glove box though?

2 hours ago, Nick72 said:

Did you get electric folding mirrors and a lockable glove box though?

Got electric folding mirrors but are not sure if the glovebox is lockable. Check ot tomorrow

• Like 1

14 hours ago, HSDish said:

Got electric folding mirrors but are not sure if the glovebox is lockable. Check ot tomorrow

Yes lockable glovebox in our.

We are verry pleased with our Rav 4 PHEV but we realy would like if it had fully adjustable passenger seat and possibility to pre heat the seats too

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, HSDish said:

Yes lockable glovebox in our.

We are verry pleased with our Rav 4 PHEV but we realy would like if it had fully adjustable passenger seat and possibility to pre heat the seats too

Damn it!

13 minutes ago, Nick72 said:

Damn it!

Are you trying to wind folk up Nick? Surely there's a lockable glovebox on yours ... ?

The brochure says that there is ...

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, philip42h said:

Are you trying to wind folk up Nick? Surely there's a lockable glovebox on yours ... ?

The brochure says that there is ...

No I got the lockable glove box too. Just comedy effect cus it looks like the Swedes get everything where as even the Americans who almost get everything don't actually get electric folding mirrors or illuminated door switches or the locking glove box.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 4/5/2022 at 12:01 AM, HSDish said:

Not only US; EU versions, at least for Northern Europe, come with all the options mentioned above. Mine is called "Premium" and has everything - 360 camera, ventilated seats, etc. And a sunroof only comes as an additional option.

• Like 1

Strange that in the UK the Premium spec includes the sunroof but excludes the 360 camera and other options! 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Flatcoat said:

Strange that in the UK the Premium spec includes the sunroof but excludes the 360 camera and other options! 

Be grateful you don't have it, anything with 360 camera is horrendously expensive, clip a mirror and it all has to be re-programmed, I actually shudder giving prices out for those things :fear:

• Like 1

On 4/8/2022 at 11:12 AM, Parts-King said:

Be grateful you don't have it, anything with 360 camera is horrendously expensive, clip a mirror and it all has to be re-programmed, I actually shudder giving prices out for those things :fear:

Oh I'd definitely sooner have it. Plus I don't pay for anything on my company car. My fault or anyone elses, still don't pay a penny.

21 hours ago, Nick72 said:

Oh I'd definitely sooner have it. Plus I don't pay for anything on my company car. My fault or anyone elses, still don't pay a penny.

Lucky you!!

• Like 1