Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Clock advance for summer time

Petemadd

Hi, I have a Yaris Cross 2021 with the 9 inch screen. When I power on I am taken to the Smart Connect screen. I can find no option to change the time showing on the clock. I have scoured the manual but can find no appropriate instructions. Any help much appreciated. Pete

On many cars, including my Mk3 Yaris, the clock setting is in the instrument cluster/driver's settings menu - accessed through the steering column controls - not through the media display.

• Like 1

Pete, if Mike’s suggestion doesn’t work, go on touchscreen settings, menu, clock.

• Like 3

Job done. Thank you both. Accessed through the steering column controls. Pete

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

For those of you struggling to change the clock on the 9 inch display. You change it via the dashboard and not the multimedia screen. On the left hand indicator stick use the scroll function to go through the various screens on the dash. Eventually you get to one that says clock at the top. Read the instructions further down to change the clock

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

None these work for my June 2022 Yaris hybrid. Can't change the clock or find an option to select or deselect British summer time. Nothing in hand book or pictures that match our dash or display. No Menu then clock button. No Disp button. No scroll facility on left stalk. If I touch the media display clock it changes to a large analog clock with a little digital one next to it but there's no adjustment keys or other instruction. We may have to go to the dealer. Bit embarrassing. Please help it's driving me nuts.

On my Corolla a tap on the clock takes me to the clock settings.  Is the Yaris the same?

If it's the 2-knob infotainment display, it's in Setup -> Clock.

If it's the newer 1-knob infotainment display, it looks like you can't set it through the big infotainment display (?!) and have to do it using the labyrinthine steering wheel menus; Assuming you have a digital dash and not an analogue one, use the up/down directional buttons on the left side of the wheel to scroll down to the Settings cog, then the left/right ones to find the icon that looks like a clock.

I don't know why they've made it worse in the newer ones!?

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links