Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RAV 4 PHEV MyT app. Hybrid Coach "time on EV" ?

HSDish

In MyT app Hybrid Coach I can see " my hybrid resul" and " time on EV" on weekly. mounthly and yearly basis.

In " time on EV" (clock symbol/icon) it says 79/100 weekly result ( 76/100 month and 78 year) does that mean we´ve been driven 78 % on pure EV ?

That's basically what it is saying (although beware the issue of longer trips cutting the stats short that I posted about in another thread).

If you go to the charts at the bottom of the page and swipe across you will see it is graphical form with a percentage time in EV and a percentage distance in EV. The percentage distance is likely to be lower if you are making best use of EV range because you are probably using it more at lower speeds, hence travelling less distance for the same time.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, nlee said:

That's basically what it is saying (although beware the issue of longer trips cutting the stats short that I posted about in another thread).

If you go to the charts at the bottom of the page and swipe across you will see it is graphical form with a percentage time in EV and a percentage distance in EV. The percentage distance is likely to be lower if you are making best use of EV range because you are probably using it more at lower speeds, hence travelling less distance for the same time.

In my phone app I can just see staples of drivetime

If you scroll to the bottom, don't you get to the graph? Like this....

Screenshot_20220404-164650.thumb.png.4b28faf2a8bf408635d2471180c137a6.png

If you swipe from right to left on the graph, it should scroll through the other graphs and you can click on the buttons on the top to show week, month or year view?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, nlee said:

If you scroll to the bottom, don't you get to the graph? Like this....

Screenshot_20220404-164650.thumb.png.4b28faf2a8bf408635d2471180c137a6.png

If you swipe from right to left on the graph, it should scroll through the other graphs and you can click on the buttons on the top to show week, month or year view?

Thanks again.

Now I understand.

I´d just swiped on the staples, not on the symbol/icon 🙂

MyT app says 79% time on EV and 61% distance on EV (hybrid result 94)

Used fuel 2,9 L /100 km (Im living in Sweden)