Do Not Sell My Personal Information

AA 3 free months

loz8

A A breakdown 3 free months added for Toyota customers,as payments change from monthly to half/full year payment.

So is this an AA membership offer or a Toyota Roadside Assistance offer??

11 hours ago, loz8 said:

A A breakdown 3 free months added for Toyota customers,as payments change from monthly to half/full year payment.

Can we have more context. What payments are changing?

AAbreakdown cover,mine was through Toyota,£7 monthly,auto renew. This will change to a half or full year payment,not auto renew. AA will give 3 months free as a goodwill gesture,added to your current cover.  Sorry I had'nt read the Posts,it is Toyota Roadside Assistance. I always think its the same,maybe wrongly.]

Edited by loz8
more clarity

2 minutes ago, loz8 said:

AAbreakdown cover,mine was through Toyota,£7 monthly,auto renew.

Presumably then it is Toyota Roadside Assistance which is a Toyota scheme. The AA is contracted to provide the service.

• Thanks 1

Aww, I wonder if us who already pay it annually get 3 extra free months too?

Would have thought the offer is to compensate for the withdrawal of the monthly payments.

With my Volvo a years Volvo Roadside Assistance was included after each dealer service.

Definitely an incentive to maintain dealer services 👍

Iain

Hyundai used to provide 5 years breakdown cover as part of the new car warranty. Now they provide 1 year breakdown cover with the new car warranty, which is renewed with each service at a Hyundai dealer.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, loz8 said:

AAbreakdown cover,mine was through Toyota,£7 monthly,auto renew. This will change to a half or full year payment,not auto renew. AA will give 3 months free as a goodwill gesture,added to your current cover.  Sorry I had'nt read the Posts,it is Toyota Roadside Assistance. I always think its the same,maybe wrongly.]

Thanks Loz8. It makes more sense now. I was given a years free Toyota Roaside cover when I bought my C-HR. I already have AA cover with them directly (had it before I bought my car). £7.00 per month for AA cover is not too bad.