Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rear seats

Lcam2796

Hello! Not sure if anyone can help.. basically I bought a Toyota IQ year 2014 which did not come with the rear seat. I bought it as the dealer told me that I am able to install them if i find a second hand seat. Anyways now i have found out that the model i have came out of the factory as a two seater (according to wikipedia and it matches the code). Would i still be able to fit the rear seat even though my iq is a two seater? As i have found a second hand seat to buy however i don’t know if its possible.. as u might tell I’m not very car savvy! Anyone else had this issue? Thanks!

The two seat version was only so!d in Japan, which probab!y means yours was a grey import.  

29 minutes ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

The two seat version was only so!d in Japan, which probab!y means yours was a grey import.  

I bought it second hand from a dealer which imports cars from Japan. However I was not aware that a two seat version existed at the time, just assumed that it had the seats removed prior to leaving Japan. Japan imports are very popular in my country (Malta).

20 minutes ago, Lcam2796 said:

Japan imports are very popular in my country (Malta).

Same as UK for models such as the Estima,  some Prius, etc. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links