Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Aygo 190mm upgraded clutch

Xpcoindetective

Hi Everybody,  just a question concerning the Aygo clutch issues. In my previous post I refer to answers concerning the larger clutch update from 180mm to the 190mm update, which apparently according to some owners have solved this common clutch replacement issue. 

What year exactly did this upgrade take place because I got my eye on a 2012 model with low milage and service history at a modest price. Can a late mk1 be upgraded to the larger clutch?

Andy

The larger clutch from the Yaris was a production fitment from early 2009. So a 2012 Aygo will have had the uprated clutch fitted as standard.

52 minutes ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

The larger clutch from the Yaris was a production fitment from early 2009. So a 2012 Aygo will have had the uprated clutch fitted as standard.

Thank you much appreciated. 

Andy

• 7 months later...

on autodoc i see both a 190mm and 200mm clucth replacement kit for the 2005-2014 aygo. any of you have experince with the 200mm?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links