Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

She's finally arrived

Deano68

Well super excited, the car finally arrived at the Retailer today, the app has been pretty much spot on to be fair and I had to ask the dealer to check it was there after they told me earlier today that it wasn't . Pick it up Thursday evening just in time for a weekend away in Scarborough😃😎

Dean Lewis 1.JPG

Dean Lewis 2.JPG

Dean Lewis 3.JPG

• Like 9

Congratulations on the new arrival.

• Like 1

Looks awesome, congratulations. I’ve had my 2L GR Sport in bi-tone Ash Grey since 2020 and absolutely love it. You won’t be disappointed! 👍🏻

• Like 2

Interesting to see that the Hybrid badging has been removed from the sides of the car but not the rear.

• Like 1

Excellent colour combination

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bozz said:

Interesting to see that the Hybrid badging has been removed from the sides of the car but not the rear.

You can do on yours too easily and the back one too.
I think there are Toyota employees that read this forum carefully and getting feedback from members. Notice two things we have been discussing last two years: -  tyres and de badging of the hybrids.
Is it a coincidence or they had taken our discussion more seriously we may never find out but glad they had made a positive and welcoming changes. 👌🚗

• Like 2

Deano I have seen one with exactly the same colour combination on the road.  It looks great. Enjoy.

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links