Do Not Sell My Personal Information

C-HR Delivery, etc

Chrisg99

Anyone recently taken delivery of a new car from Turkey. Does the map on MyT change to red when the car is landed in Bristol? Mine was last logged at Autoport on the 19th of March. It is shown as "in transit" and the next stage is "Arrived at your retailer". Just trying to get a heads up with a bit of notice as I have a car to sell.

Hi Chris, Mine was at the port in Turkey on the 17th March and by doing the deep dive on the website it is expected at Bristol on the 19th April. I believe it could then take a couple of weeks for the car to go to Derby for PDI checks etc before going to the dealer. For Info  I suspect that our cars might be on the Ship SPICA Leader which is due in Bristol on the 19th April as detailed in the deep dive. Hope this helps and the dates hold true

• Like 2

Thanks for that, we will now wait and see if it heads for Bristol from Zeebrugge. 

Spica Leader departed 03/04 via Vigo, Spain, Departed Vigo 11/04 due at Zeebrugge later today 13/04

It should be transferred to another ship, be it going to Bristol or Grimsby

so 2-3 weeks till it gets to the dealer

• Like 1

If you note a change of ship, I would appreciate you letting me know. Grimsby would be great for me as I have bought from the dealer in North Lincolnshire. Shame if it must go to derby if so it will pass the door on the M180.

Portbury then Derbyshire then your Toyota dealer are the steps a C-HR takes once it arrives in the UK.

• Like 2

Thanks for the clarification. Is it likely to be transshipped onto another ship in Zeebrugge or could the SPICA Leader go to Bristol?

If it's on the spica leader ? There is another ship that comes up from Spain into Portbury directly

Coral leader

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Chrisg99 said:

Thanks for the clarification. Is it likely to be transshipped onto another ship in Zeebrugge or could the SPICA Leader go to Bristol?

Spica Leader is currently estimated to arrive in Portbury 17th April. 

UECC

You can track the vessel on that link under fleet.

Click customer & supplier centre & you can filter the sailing schedule to. 

• Like 2

i see it hits Portbury on its return trip, hence why i couldn't find it

the car should be with your dealer mid May ish

• Like 1

Thank you for all the information. That ties in with the original provisional delivery date to the dealer. Going back to the original post, I hope the map on MyT updates when it is in Bristol etc. to give me some ideas when to put my car up for sale.

5 minutes ago, flash22 said:

i see it hits Portbury on its return trip, hence why i couldn't find it

the car should be with your dealer mid May ish

Spica Leader is currently heading towards Zeebrugge & then its going directly to Portbury. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chrisg99 said:

Thank you for all the information. That ties in with the original provisional delivery date to the dealer. Going back to the original post I hope the map on MyT updates when it is in Bristol etc. to give me some idea when to put my car up for sale.

Its roughly a month from a C-HR arriving in the UK to it appearing at your Toyota dealer.

Its then usually another week from it arriving at your Toyota dealer until its actually ready for you to collect it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, forkingabout said:

Spica Leader is currently heading towards Zeebrugge & then its going directly to Portbury. 

As i posted above, return leg - Zeebrugge - Portbury - Autoport (Turkey)

time from port to dealer all depends on the spec of the car and what options need fitting

• Like 1

Only extra that the dealer said would be fitted here once the car arrived is the rear skirt and I am having the Toyota Protect.

On 4/13/2022 at 7:09 PM, flash22 said:

As i posted above, return leg - Zeebrugge - Portbury - Autoport (Turkey)

time from port to dealer all depends on the spec of the car and what options need fitting

I have just recently shipped a UK registered car back to Blighty. The RoRo car ferry did trips all over the EU including Turkey  before it eventually got into Portbury, it even stopped at anchor for 5 days waiting for it's BMW cargo and it ended in being two weeks late into Portbury. These vessels do pick ups and drop offs all along it's voyage and these vessels do cater for multi manufacturers and are not just dedicated to Toyota.

Find the ships name and follow it's progress on marinetraffic.com 

• Like 1

Yes, I'm aware of the spica leader port calls and cargo, yes there are plenty of AIS sites too

So fingers crossed. Coral Leader is due to dock in Portbury has come from Autoport via Vigo so hopefully at least one GR Sport C-HR is on board!

My Corolla Saloon Design arrived at Portbury today. Looking forward to pick it up from the dealers in a few weeks.

I had the Corolla sport tourer, and it was a fantastic car. How does one find if the car is in Portbury? Does the tracking on MYT change to the red when it arrives in Bristol? 

My Toyota map on web version just updated and put red dot on Portbury. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, sfmpm2a said:

My Toyota map on web version just updated and put red dot on Portbury. 

Mine has just done the same so it is now in the UK!

Next stop for them is Derbyshire.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, forkingabout said:

Next stop for them is Derbyshire.

What colour is yours? yours heading south mine must go further East after PDI (but not as far as Turkey! LOL)

Just now, Chrisg99 said:

What colour is yours? yours heading south mine must go further East after PDI (but not as far as Turkey! LOL)

I've already got mine the other week as it arrived in to UK late March - Scarlet Flare. 

• Like 1