Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

C-HR Delivery, etc

Chrisg99

I went to SNOWS in Hedge End first without any appointment just to look at the car for the first time and was not impressed with the salesman's attitude, hence going to Waterlooville. What a difference, she couldn't have been more helpful. Roll on Friday. Have the spare wheel and all the relevant parts arriving from Toyota Direct Parts tomorrow so that's next week ends project as I can't stand the gunk. Hope you guys get  a delivery date soon.

22 hours ago, sfmpm2a said:

I went to SNOWS in Hedge End first without any appointment just to look at the car for the first time and was not impressed with the salesman's attitude, hence going to Waterlooville. What a difference, she couldn't have been more helpful. Roll on Friday. Have the spare wheel and all the relevant parts arriving from Toyota Direct Parts tomorrow so that's next week ends project as I can't stand the gunk. Hope you guys get  a delivery date soon.

I have emailed mine again for an update. Asking why some vehicles on the same ship are taking weeks longer to get to dealers than others. Hopefully I will get a reply. To be honest you would think they would be more informative as nothing stopping me cancelling the car. I won’t do that but a lot would. Probably not worried as it would soon be snapped up I guess. 

Will be interested if you get a reply as if the delivery date that I have been given is correct then I will probably go the cancellation route as it is impossible to wait another five weeks and do not want to buy something and be stuck with it. A hire car is not an option due to the cost. I have been offered a good deal on a Jaguar F pace which I intend to investigate.

Noticed that both Chrisg99 and Roger F have the same extra (Rear Skirt). Is that the problem and maybe they haven't got any at the factory??  Just a thought, hopefully it's just a mix up on the month date. Good Luck

With the demand for vehicles & the issues with supply, the dealer will easily sell any cancelled orders.

Before I ordered my C-HR back in Jan, the salesperson mentioned they had some cancelled orders due in for the end of that month if I was interested & wanted to have a look at what was available. 

To be fair to Toyota, a neighbour of mine was waiting just over a year for an Audi A3 factory order to turn up.

Over on the Peugeot forum plenty of people have waited months with no updates, deliveries repeatedly pushed back, no app to track there vehicle or equipment removed from specification between order point & vehicle showing up. 

2 minutes ago, sfmpm2a said:

Noticed that both Chrisg99 and Roger F have the same extra (Rear Skirt). Is that the problem and maybe they haven't got any at the factory??  Just a thought, hopefully it's just a mix up on the month date. Good Luck

Having seen the fitting instructions for the rear skirt - I would guess its highly likely the cause of the extra delay. 

8 hours ago, forkingabout said:

Having seen the fitting instructions for the rear skirt - I would guess its highly likely the cause of the extra delay. 

Dealer says beginning to middle of May for my car. In answer to my question about some cars arriving earlier than others, he said you have to bear in mind there are 15000 cars coming off and it depends where your car is parked. 🤔

We've had a call saying our new car as been brought forward from end of September now we have been told our car is in build and it should be at the dealers by 28th June 

21 minutes ago, Roger F said:

Dealer says beginning to middle of May for my car. In answer to my question about some cars arriving earlier than others, he said you have to bear in mind there are 15000 cars coming off and it depends where your car is parked. 🤔

I doubt if there are 15000 cars at Derby, at Bristol dock is a possibility as when I used to pass when driving just masses and masses of them!

Car left Derby today and MyT showed it back in Portbury. This afternoon car at Dealer Hurrah. Looks like in UK when car moves location whilst it is in transit the location reverts to the previous location. Pick up arranged for Friday. Car Taxed for 12 months and 1 week as it's nearly the end of the month. Nice long weekend to have a play !!

35 minutes ago, sfmpm2a said:

The car left Derby today and MyT showed it back in Portbury. This afternoon car at Dealer Hurrah. Looks like in UK when car moves location whilst it is in transit the location reverts to the previous location. Pick up arranged for Friday. Car Taxed for 12 months and 1 week as it's nearly the end of the month. Nice long weekend to have a play !!

Going by previous, yes, mine reverted to Autoport when being in transit from Portbury to Derbyshire, it is on its way to the dealer. You're a lucky sod mine still will not get to the dealer until the end of May! currently, after numerous emails to Toyota today they say IT MAY CHANGE! I ordered mine two months before your order.

Enjoy.

12 hours ago, Chrisg99 said:

Going by previous, yes, mine reverted to Autoport when being in transit from Portbury to Derbyshire, it is on its way to the dealer. You're a lucky sod mine still will not get to the dealer until the end of May! currently, after numerous emails to Toyota today they say IT MAY CHANGE! I ordered mine two months before your order.

Enjoy.

Mine says in Derby this morning 😄

• Like 1

Mine was built 4/4 and showed in transit 5/4.Dealer says estimate arrival in uk is 3/5 and at dealer 28/5.However other cars built at same time have already arrived at dealers.I asked Toyota customer relations where is the car and they are very unhelpful and refer you to dealer and so you go round in circles.Next ship to arrive from turkey at portbury is Vega Leader on 7/5.I pray it is on that ship.You would have thought if i give VIN number to Toyota, in this day and age they would be able to confirm which ship it is on ,or still languishing at dock in turkey.

30 minutes ago, 1754PT said:

Mine was built 4/4 and showed in transit 5/4.Dealer says estimate arrival in UK is 3/5 and at dealer 28/5.However other cars built at same time have already arrived at dealers. I asked Toyota customer relations where is the car and they are very unhelpful and refer you to dealer and so you go round in circles. Next ship to arrive from turkey at Portbury is Vega Leader on 7/5. I pray it is on that ship. You would have thought if i give VIN number to Toyota, in this day and age they would be able to confirm which ship it is on ,or still languishing at dock in turkey.

I am in a comparable situation. My car has now been sitting in Derby for approx. 3 weeks and is not going to the dealer until the 23rd May WHY? They then say they require four working days to complete the PDI etc. I am unable to find out the reasons. I ordered my car back in December. I did find that it takes around 4 weeks from release from the factory to arriving in Portbury, then within two days it was in Derby and been sat there for in total what is going to be approx. six weeks! Some have taken delivery and their car was on the same ship and arrived in Derby the same time.

Check MyT which shows on the map the current location.

If my car does not arrive on the 7/5 then an e-mail to the Managing Director at Toyota uk may shake things up a bit.

Still no news on mine, saying Derby still.

Just received the news I have been waiting for. Collecting the car on Friday 20th May. Could have collected a couple of days earlier but as I am going to Cadwell Park that weekend I must pass S$%&^(*)Ihorpe on the way, which is one hundred miles in the right direction from my home. a Few laps of Cadwell will put it to the test! 😃😃

• Like 1

You've been UBIK'ed or something similar, now what's that place again ?

43 minutes ago, Stopeter44 said:

You've been UBIK'ed or something similar, now what's that place again?

sc unthorpe.

Just now, Chrisg99 said:

sc unthorpe.

I do not think it likes those four letters of the alphabet together😃😃.

• Haha 1

Still no news, dash cams taken out and put the clown horn back, surely there will be good news next week. 😳

• Like 1

HI Roger, Really feel for you. I've done over 200 miles in mine in the first week and it is definitely a please to drive. Keep trying to find an excuse to go for a drive. Done just over 200 miles and getting about 66 mpg which is far better than I got with the MOKKA. Longer trip to the midlands tomorrow/Monday so will see how I fare on a longer run. Checked the tyre pressure yesterday and found that the garage had put 7psi more in each tyre, must have put the apprentice on it. Hope you get the news you are waiting for soon!!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, sfmpm2a said:

HI Roger, Really feel for you. I've done over 200 miles in mine in the first week and it is definitely a please to drive. Keep trying to find an excuse to go for a drive. Done just over 200 miles and getting about 66 mpg which is far better than I got with the MOKKA. Longer trip to the midlands tomorrow/Monday so will see how I fare on a longer run. Checked the tyre pressure yesterday and found that the garage had put 7psi more in each tyre, must have put the apprentice on it. Hope you get the news you are waiting for soon!!

Hi John, pleased you are enjoying the car. Guess it will not be long now. To be honest I still enjoy driving the Corolla, it’s a great car but I wanted something a little higher with ease of getting in and out. Corolla only done 10,000 so still drives like new. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sfmpm2a said:

Keep trying to find an excuse to go for a drive.

Now why does this sound familiar??

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links