Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

C-HR Delivery, etc

Chrisg99

It’s arrived. No pick up date yet

37A925ED-224A-42E0-940E-9EA65DE104F5.jpeg

• Like 2

Likely ready to collect within the next 7 days depending on what prep the dealer has to do.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Roger F said:

It’s arrived. No pick up date yet

37A925ED-224A-42E0-940E-9EA65DE104F5.jpeg

They said four days to do PDI plates and update the connected services as required. Collecting mine Friday 20th as busy re-sitting my Driver CPC Saturday - Wednesday. Still working on the space saver saga, I am going into my local dealer Monday 23rd (I did not get the car from them as they would only sell at full retail price. The actual metal floor panel is different in a MY22 to a MY21 have just found out from Toyota so all down to actual diameter of the well. Have found alternatives either 16" with a 145/90 tyre or a 18" with a 145/70 tyre gives the same rolling circumference. All other accessories mud flaps, bonnet protector and clear film rear bumper protection are at the dealer for me to collect and fit myself. as I am typing this the wind deflectors have just been delivered by Herpes (EVRI) so getting all good to go.

Picking mine up on Thursday 19th May. 😄😄

• Like 3

Got my car today, it looks stunning. Only downside is the noise it makes while reversing. I guess this is to warn pedestrians but it not pleasant, guessing all you guys with new cars have the same. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Roger F said:

Got my car today, it looks stunning. Only downside is the noise it makes while reversing. I guess this is to warn pedestrians but it not pleasant, guessing all you guys with new cars have the same. 

Collect mine tomorrow lunchtime then straight off to Cadwell Park race circuit, will no doubt get a few laps over the weekend. Then back Monday to fit sparewheel, wind deflectors,mud flaps and bonnet protector, front and rear cameras and Road Angel Pure from my old Corolla. Oh and load it with all the usual paraphernalia that I usually carry around.

1 hour ago, Roger F said:

Yeah it's the EU mandated pedestrian acoustic warning sound.

I hardly notice it now, then again I can hardly hear it from inside the vehicle.

• Like 2

If you mean the sounds-like-a-UFO-with-its-handbrake-stuck-on sound, that is the AVAS (Acoustic Vehicle... annoying... something? :confused1:), which you could turn off in older hybrids but not in the newer ones.

Generally isn't too annoying or intrusive, except when I'm trying to sneak back into my road at 3am without waking up the neighbours!

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Chrisg99 said:

Collect mine tomorrow lunchtime then straight off to Cadwell Park race circuit, will no doubt get a few laps over the weekend. Then back Monday to fit sparewheel, wind deflectors,mud flaps and bonnet protector, front and rear cameras and Road Angel Pure from my old Corolla. Oh and load it with all the usual paraphernalia that I usually carry around.

Finally got my hands on it! Only done 50 miles from S$%&^(*)Ihorpe to Alford.

And I'm betting that you're loving it.

Think it is better than the Corolla,  just the rear skirt issue.

13 minutes ago, Chrisg99 said:

Think it is better than the Corolla,  just the rear skirt issue.

Not fitted / still on back order?

When I arrived to collect the car the dealership had not fitted it as they were not happy as they had nor fitted one before and wanted my view.

They offered it up to the car and pointed out the issues, I agreed it would have fitted an Aygo better (lol), so not had it fitted and will see my local dealer on Monday and go from there.

56 minutes ago, Chrisg99 said:

When I arrived to collect the car the dealership had not fitted it as they were not happy as they had nor fitted one before and wanted my view.

They offered it up to the car and pointed out the issues, I agreed it would have fitted an Aygo better (lol), so not had it fitted and will see my local dealer on Monday and go from there.

Hi Chris, so your dealer was fitting your skirt. Don’t think my dealer was. That is if they have fitted it. As I said to you mine looks no different to any others. He is coming back to me on Monday. When I see your pic I will know for sure, thanks Roger. 

1 hour ago, Roger F said:

Hi Chris, so your dealer was fitting your skirt. Don’t think my dealer was. That is if they have fitted it. As I said to you mine looks no different to any others. He is coming back to me on Monday. When I see your pic I will know for sure, thanks Roger. 

Hi Roger,

Will not let me upload to forum, do you have an email I can try and send to?

It is just a pain; I bought the car a hundred miles from home because when I placed the order my local dealer was not prepared to give any discount. When I go to pick my spare wheel and other bits on Monday from the local dealer I will see what they say. They may have fitted one and know of any issues.

Chris.

Changed it to pdf and think it has worked.

Chris.

CHR.pdf

7 hours ago, Chrisg99 said:

Changed it to pdf and think it has worked.

Chris.

CHR.pdf 4.9 MB · 7 downloads

Thanks Chris, my dealer is 55 miles away as we moved house so will be a journey. seems mine not been done for sure either. The other pic is what it should have been I think. 😡

4A8CEFA2-5FF0-472F-BE22-3A35097A50C7.jpeg

6B254A8F-EDD8-40BB-9883-0B013AA3A4C4.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Roger F said:

Thanks Chris, my dealer is 55 miles away as we moved house so will be a journey. seems mine not been done for sure either. The other pic is what it should have been I think. 😡

4A8CEFA2-5FF0-472F-BE22-3A35097A50C7.jpeg

6B254A8F-EDD8-40BB-9883-0B013AA3A4C4.jpeg

Roger,

No yours has not fitted as I saw the part when they offered it up to the rear of the car. I told them to credit in monetary terms and I would go to the local dealership and see what they say. I have also now had a communication from Toyota UK that if no satisfaction to contact them. May be a bad batch off the mould.

Busy day today since returning from collecting the car on Friday. fitted the wind deflectors, spare wheel etc. I have added the stone protector to the bonnet. Only the set of mud flaps to do tomorrow. No communication re the rear skirt yet, so that is on hold at present. A few laps of Cadwell Park over the weekend and then maybe a few laps of Croft this coming weekend.

.20220521_084519.thumb.jpg.adf6265caf59b363ef9de177d0636931.jpg

20220520_182831.jpg

20220523_181410.jpg

20220523_181435.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Chrisg99 said:

Busy day today since returning from collecting the car on Friday. fitted the wind deflectors, spare wheel etc. I have added the stone protector to the bonnet. Only the set of mud flaps to do tomorrow. No communication re the rear skirt yet, so that is on hold at present. A few laps of Cadwell Park over the weekend and then maybe a few laps of Croft this coming weekend.

.20220521_084519.thumb.jpg.adf6265caf59b363ef9de177d0636931.jpg

20220520_182831.jpg

20220523_181410.jpg

20220523_181435.jpg

Congratulations Chris! Looks very nice and you would love the car! 

Great car, done 270 miles all variations of road and it performs well. I think it is better than the Corolla. 

There's just something about the C-HR isn't there?

• Like 2

Looks great Chris,

this is what my dealer told me on the phone this evening. I will be interested to hear what yours come up with regards the rear skirt. 
Dealer said there have been a lot of discussions today about it. They ordered the gr skirt and fitted the one that arrived. What they should have noticed was the one they put on was exactly the same as the one they took off, doh! He said after much investigation they have found I do have the right skirt as it is standard on the GR. so I said in that case on the website when you order your car there should be no option to order another skirt. He said that’s right and we are so embarrassed and very sorry. So giving me my money back. To be honest Chris I am still not convinced by their version. When I said why did your guys fit the same skirt and not notice he said their job was only to take off and fit. MMMmmm. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I will let you know my update when one is forthcoming.

• Like 1

I thought it didn't look any different when I was looking at the fitting instructions 🤣

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links