Do Not Sell My Personal Information

C-HR Delivery, etc

Chrisg99

On 3/6/2023 at 7:43 PM, Big_D said:

@Spo2 No, not just the colour. I had been toying with the idea of getting a new one for a while and finally bit the bullet. I was supposed tp pick it up on the 17 March 2023, but this has now changed to mid May. I did get an email from Toyota to say "Processing Order", so I'm expecting it to go into build within the next couple of weeks.

From the time we got the notification of "Processing Order" to "Build in Progress" was 10 days for our Yaris. I'm hoping it's the same for the C-HR 

All the best Bob! I suspect you might be the first few to get the second gen of C-HR then!

Thanks Sol. I had a notification from Toyota this afternoon, "Build in Progress". It's getting closer !!!

On 3/10/2023 at 9:36 PM, Big_D said:

It's left the factory !!!!

Mines showing in transit for the last 5 days, was ordered back in mid Aug 2022.D

Dealer is still adamant its a few months away. 

Fingers crossed its here sooner. 

Pete

6 hours ago, Pete Saini said:

Mines showing in transit for the last 5 days, was ordered back in mid Aug 2022.D

Dealer is still adamant its a few months away. 

Fingers crossed its here sooner. 

Pete

Once showing in transit then going on my experience 6-8 weeks.

Thanks for the information! I'm quite happy to wait until it gets here. I'm not in any hurry. Although, with our Yaris, it was about three weeks until we were notified by the Dealer that the car was ready for collection.

• 1 month later...

Ordered the car yesterday 

End of July should be in my garage😁

• Like 1

Mine is finally parked on my driveway. Overall, it took just under 6 months from ordering to delivery. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Big_D said:

Mine is finally parked on my driveway. Overall, it took just under 6 months from ordering to delivery. 

Im really lucky then to wait just 3 months. The dealer told me,that could arrive even more early.

What version you got. 1.8 or 2.0?

5 hours ago, Marjan said:

Im really lucky then to wait just 3 months. The dealer told me,that could arrive even more early.

What version you got. 1.8 or 2.0?

2 Litre GR Sport. It will be one year old on the 20th May, service booked for the 19th. No issues other than DAB and the more than useless SatNav.

• Like 1

I too have the 2.0 GR Sport. I concur that the satnav is totally useless. It tried to route me an additional 3 miles, via narrow country lanes, to get home rather than send me on a faster 'A' road.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Big_D said:

I too have the 2.0 GR Sport. I concur that the satnav is totally useless. It tried to route me an additional 3 miles, via narrow country lanes, to get home rather than send me on a faster 'A' road.

Some sat navs give you a choice like “shortest route”, “fastest route”, “no M-way route” “scenic route” etc. if you havnt done already then take a look. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Catlover said:

Some sat navs give you a choice like “shortest route”, “fastest route”, “no M-way route” “scenic route” etc. if you havnt done already then take a look. 

I have tried the options to no avail. The worst thing is she (In my case) tells you to turn left/right as you pass the junction and one minute it is take the third off the roundabout and as you are going round chages to second (to late, as you pass the second exit). This has been in twice each time to be told it is fixed. No chance we will see what happens in a couple of weeks when it goes for it's first service.

12 hours ago, Catlover said:

Already tried this. No luck at all. The satnav is useless

• Like 1

Hiya all 

I only found out the other week my GR SPORT 2Lt is being built 

this morning I get a email from dealer saying ITS AT SEA!! 
wowwww 

but app hasn’t been updated at all ! 
 I’m getting so excited ! 
I’m currently looking at a metal casing to go over OBD PORT!! 
any  ideas anyone !! 

• Like 2

Hi, I'm hoping for a bit of advice here,

I ordered a new 2.0L CH-R Excel JBL with pearl white and chrome protection plus pack back on the 8th Feb (paperwork date). I was told when ordering to expect it within 3 months or so. Having just read some of the comments on here, I'm not sure what to expect any more as My Toyota still shows as "Processing order".

Will I still get the car as ordered or now that it's on Runout will there be any issues? Also, is May still a reasonable time to expect delivery?

Thanks all

valmiki

24 minutes ago, valmiki said:

Will I still get the car as ordered or now that it's on Runout

I would suggest that Toyota will be fulfilling all current orders for the C-HR from existing production, and before production of the second generation C-HR begins.

2 hours ago, valmiki said:

Will I still get the car as ordered or now that it's on Runout will there be any issues? Also, is May still a reasonable time to expect delivery?

Yes, you'll still get what you ordered. We ordered a Yaris with HUD and panoramic roof. Just after we placed the order, Toyota stopped these options. We still got them on our car. 

As for delivery in may, I have a feeling it will be later than this, possibly June or July, if my C-HR delivery was anything to go by. I ordered in October, was originally told delivery would be in March and then May. I actually got it at the end of April.

Thanks guys, I guess a 3 month delivery indicated was a very optimistic estimate.

Buyers remorse I suppose - If we have to wait until June / July and the marketing starts for the new CH-R, or if there heavy discounts on the runout models.

It's well worth the wait 👍

Yea deffo worth the wait !!  My dealer n all the updates do give you a rough  date of delivery 

but they do cover themselves as they state could be sooner or later than date 

Iv looked on my app n still says processing but I do know it’s been built n is at sea !! 
my advice give them a call n they will let you know where it’s at etc 

as updating the app with your process of the car will get updated when they have time to push the button on the computer ! 

but deffo worth waiting for !! 

• Like 1

As @ANGIEJsays, it's well worth the wait.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well my car is DEFFO at sea n been at sea for about 4weeks,  I haven’t a clue which one it’s on n where as could have been transferred else where n obviously other cars of makes will have jumped onboard !! 
so hopefully not long till it gets to Portbury !

n then the trek up to derby for further checks etc n then to my dealers !, 

• Like 2

This is the worst part. The final wait !!

• 2 months later...

Still waiting for ours :sad:

Last update I had was 27th June:

"Your new Toyota C-HR, is on its way to our UK distribution centre where final preparations will be completed before it is transported to the dealership."

Dealer is giving me the runaround. I said, any later and may as well register on the 1st September (!)

Hopefully the 2.9% APR offer on finance will still be available...