Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

C-HR Delivery, etc

Chrisg99

How long did you have to wait? Is it a MY22 spec. car?

2 minutes ago, Chrisg99 said:

How long did you have to wait? Is it a MY22 spec. car?

Ordered Jan 10th & I collected it April 9th.

It's a 2022 model year.

IMG-20220411-WA0002.thumb.jpg.4ba5422a17ef833d9136128a2b34fb53.jpg

• Like 1

Placed order end of November, was told delivery March. Then a further update that it would be a MY21 model. Reordered by end of December for a delivery in May! So, 4 weeks to go to the scheduled date which looks as though it will be correct. I'm hoping that I may get it a bit earlier depending on Derby. Trying to play swings and roundabouts of when to sell my current car, it is already on Autotrader, fingers crossed.

Similar time scale on mine, ordered end December, told end of May. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Roger F said:

Similar time scale on mine, ordered end December, told end of May. 

Did yours arrive yesterday?

1 hour ago, Chrisg99 said:

Did yours arrive yesterday?

Just noticed on the app it now has a red dot on portbury 😄

• Like 1

😀😀 Now I need the route to Derby and then to Humberside (for me) on the app to turn red. I am now car less managed to sell last night.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chrisg99 said:

😀😀 Now I need the route to Derby and then to Humberside (for me) on the app to turn red. I am now car less managed to sell last night.

Dealer will still need to prep the car once it arrives.

• Like 1

Correct they said they would need for about 4 days once it lands on the forecourt.

Arrived in Derby. Anyone know how long they take to do their checks there??

• Like 1

Answering my own question.  Just heard from Dealer and they are expecting delivery on Monday and we have arranged collection for Friday 29th.  Getting excited now!!!

• Like 2

I now do not know where mine is! the MYT app on the phone still shows it in Portbury. The web page shows it now back in Autoport!

31 minutes ago, Chrisg99 said:

I now do not know where mine is! the MYT app on the phone still shows it in Portbury. The web page shows it now back in Autoport!

It's highly likely currently moving between Portbury & Derbyshire on the back of a truck.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, forkingabout said:

It's highly likely currently moving between Portbury & Derbyshire on the back of a truck.

Fingers crossed. Just is a bit confusing one saying in Portbury and the other showing as Autoport.

That's exactly what happened to mine last night, so should be on the way to Derby

• Like 1

Good job. Thought one half was heading to Derby and the other half was going back to Turkey!

The car is now showing as at Derby. I have had an email this morning from the dealer saying the date they have is the 23rd of May!!!! (Another 4 weeks) to them.

Ouch, How does that work, our cars were on the same boat, and only 24 hours between arrival in Derby, yet I get mine on the 29th April!!

I just cannot comprehend. Have you any extras to be fitted? as I have ordered the rear skirt and was told it would be quicker to fit here and not at the factory. My dates are different. Final order 16/12 (as I changed from a MY21 to an MY22) Then to Portbury and Derby 22/04 and been informed from dealer at them 23rd May and then they still want it for a further 4 days so delivery looking like 1st of June. A bit P****d off to, say the least. I'm thinking of looking around and may buy something else as I am now without a car since Tuesday gone.

No Extras Just Front and Rear Dash cams to be fitted by dealer. They have been told delivery to them will be Monday giving them till Friday morning to do everything. Is it possible your dealer got the month wrong?? and they actually get it tomorrow 23rd April

13 hours ago, Chrisg99 said:

I just cannot comprehend. Have you any extras to be fitted? as I have ordered the rear skirt and was told it would be quicker to fit here and not at the factory. My dates are different. Final order 16/12 (as I changed from a MY21 to an MY22) Then to Portbury and Derby 22/04 and been informed from dealer at them 23rd May and then they still want it for a further 4 days so delivery looking like 1st of June. A bit P****d off to, say the least. I'm thinking of looking around and may buy something else as I am now without a car since Tuesday gone.

My dealer not been in touch since a month ago when he said end of May. Rear skirt to be fitted, factory or dealer fit don’t know. Ordered 13th December. Front dash cam was to be fitted but I have said don’t bother as I am taking the Thinkware front and rear from my Corolla which is a good system. Dealer is having my car so don’t have to worry there. 

• Like 1

Hi Roger, just noticed you are in Hampshire, what dealer did you go with, I ordered through SNOWS in Waterlooville and must say they  have been excellent in keeping me informed including 2 Video messages as well as several e-mails to keep me updated since I ordered in Feb.

1 hour ago, sfmpm2a said:

Hi Roger, just noticed you are in Hampshire, what dealer did you go with, I ordered through SNOWS in Waterlooville and must say they  have been excellent in keeping me informed including 2 Video messages as well as several e-mails to keep me updated since I ordered in Feb.

Hi John, I am in Bordon. My dealer is Hendy in salisbury. I recently moved back here from salisbury. My Corolla came from them and they offered me a £1000 more than Inchcape in Basingrad. I did not try your dealer as I had ordered before realising there was Toyota in waterlooville. Dealt with same salesman for Corolla but I have to chase them for info all the time and he is slow to answer emails. 
3 weeks ago when car at autoport he said it will still be end of May, take no notice of app and don’t worry when the car lands here we will be in touch. Just seems the personal touch and regular updating is sadly missing from some of the dealerships. 

• Like 1

Roger,

Totally agree with your last sentence.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links