Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Removing A-Pillar trim

Thue04

Hey, i just installed a new head unit in my avensis 2004 sedan and i’m looking to install a dab antenna. The dab antenna sticks to the windshield but i need to remove the a pillar trim to ground it. I’m stuck on how to remove clips under the trim, anyone know how? Thanks.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Thue04 said:

Hey, i just installed a new head unit in my avensis 2004 sedan and i’m looking to install a dab antenna. The dab antenna sticks to the windshield but i need to remove the a pillar trim to ground it. I’m stuck on how to remove clips under the trim, anyone know how? Thanks.

hi there put your vin number in here and will show you a part of your car you trying to take off so might give a bit of info on the way it looks should be only clipped on tbh i think 

https://japancars.ru/

• 3 weeks later...

I once also mounted such a loop antenna, but the result was disappointing, so a lot of work for nothing

I then bought a decent outdoor antenna, which is suitable for dab+ and Fm reception and mounted it on top of my roof.
and this works perfectly.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links