Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Cross 2022 - oh dear!

moveover0_

It never rains, but it pours! 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, moveover0_ said:

I think i've been spoilt in the past, having company cars that suited the role (Skoda Superb & Octavia, Kia Sportage), now it's seems its just about the best/cheapest deal they can get!

btw, it seems that my model (Design) doesn't have wireless connection for android auto, so the only usb connection has to be used to get access to maps - because of course, this model doesn't have sat nav....... 

how will i be able to listen to my "It's always sunny" podcasts? 🙂

Not sure about that podcast, but i listen to podcasts on Spotify/BBC Sounds and use the satnav at the same time, it works well.

On 4/15/2022 at 4:59 PM, moveover0_ said:

If any one has any idea how to get the cruise control to work I'd be most grateful, although out of all the cars I've driven so far this is possibly the most impractical one I've had for long work driving

to get just cruise control that you can set a speed press and hold the button to the left of the Set + Res - button and it will change to  standard cruise where you can set a speed :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links