Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information


Passenger air bag and driver side


Spo2
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi all,

I just noticed that my car has these 3 lights on when I start but go away after few minutes as I carry on driving. Is this normal and can anybody tell what those 3 lights mean? Apologies for the poor pic.

Many thanks

Sol

Lights copy.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Perfectly normal, on the side of the dash is a key lock to disable the airbag, so you can use a baby seat in the front - currently showing that the airbag is active (in yellow)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, flash22 said:

Perfectly normal, on the side of the dash is a key lock to disable the airbag, so you can use a baby seat in the front - currently showing that the airbag is active (in yellow)

Thanks, Bob. Below the 'PASSENGER AIR BAG' text, what does the rightmost icon (with an arrow pointing right below) mean?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 across the bottom are the 3 rear seats, you either have something heavy, a child/booster seat, an unwanted passenger or a combination of the 3

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The bottom one - could be your sandwich box on the rear seat.....maybe the drivers side.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It is something I wish I could disarm as I have to 'belt in' my backpack to stop it tripping the passenger seatbelt alarm!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I always wondered what that bottom light was - now I understand it's when my gym bag is on the rear seat 😀

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I put mine on the floor rather than the seat. No need to belt anything in.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Cyker said:

It is something I wish I could disarm as I have to 'belt in' my backpack to stop it tripping the passenger seatbelt alarm!

 

The seatbelt warning buzzers can be switched off using techstream.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It seems one of the rear seat belts was not fastened. Do you really need to have all the seat belts fastened to not get that warning light? I keep them fastened to avoid rattling noise. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Spo2 said:

Do you really need to have all the seat belts fastened to not get that warning light? I keep them fastened to avoid rattling noise. 

The warning lights should go off after a couple of minutes. 

My seat belts don't rattle. Are yours fully retracted?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Big_D said:

The warning lights should go off after a couple of minutes. 

My seat belts don't rattle. Are yours fully retracted?

They do go off after few minutes. I will check if the seat belts are fully retracted. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share





×
×
  • Create New...




Forums


News


Membership