Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Passenger air bag and driver side

Spo2

Hi all,

I just noticed that my car has these 3 lights on when I start but go away after few minutes as I carry on driving. Is this normal and can anybody tell what those 3 lights mean? Apologies for the poor pic.

Many thanks

Sol

Lights copy.jpg

Perfectly normal, on the side of the dash is a key lock to disable the airbag, so you can use a baby seat in the front - currently showing that the airbag is active (in yellow)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, flash22 said:

Perfectly normal, on the side of the dash is a key lock to disable the airbag, so you can use a baby seat in the front - currently showing that the airbag is active (in yellow)

Thanks, Bob. Below the 'PASSENGER AIR BAG' text, what does the rightmost icon (with an arrow pointing right below) mean?

3 across the bottom are the 3 rear seats, you either have something heavy, a child/booster seat, an unwanted passenger or a combination of the 3

• Like 1

The bottom one - could be your sandwich box on the rear seat.....maybe the drivers side.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It is something I wish I could disarm as I have to 'belt in' my backpack to stop it tripping the passenger seatbelt alarm!

I always wondered what that bottom light was - now I understand it's when my gym bag is on the rear seat 😀

• Like 1

I put mine on the floor rather than the seat. No need to belt anything in.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Cyker said:

It is something I wish I could disarm as I have to 'belt in' my backpack to stop it tripping the passenger seatbelt alarm!

The seatbelt warning buzzers can be switched off using techstream.

• Like 1

How about using the boot? That’s what it’s for, no? 😉

• Like 1

It seems one of the rear seat belts was not fastened. Do you really need to have all the seat belts fastened to not get that warning light? I keep them fastened to avoid rattling noise. 

7 hours ago, Spo2 said:

Do you really need to have all the seat belts fastened to not get that warning light? I keep them fastened to avoid rattling noise. 

The warning lights should go off after a couple of minutes. 

My seat belts don't rattle. Are yours fully retracted?

27 minutes ago, Big_D said:

The warning lights should go off after a couple of minutes. 

My seat belts don't rattle. Are yours fully retracted?

They do go off after few minutes. I will check if the seat belts are fully retracted. 

• Like 1