Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Auris 2009 Display Functions

YuriMakan

Hi guys, I got a toyota auris 2009 but do not have an owner's manual, and I have to use those buttons to navigate through the display and change the time and date. But i accidentally increased the year when i was trying to change the date to 2024, is it possible to go back to 2022 or is that not a function? And is there a function to display the speed digitally instead of looking at the speedometer?

mOVJu4f.jpg

There is no method of displaying a digital spedometer.

• Like 1

I'm guessing you would probably need to go full circle, to get the year to go back. 

When setting time/date, afaik, it's only possible to go "up".

• Like 2

If all else fails and it can't be set then just disconnect the Battery for a few minutes (or pull the appropriate fuse to the panel) as that should reset it but I'm pretty sure it will cycle round if you keep going. It would be interesting to see... I mean, do they thing you will still be driving it in a hundred years time. The year 2100 would be an appropriate roll over point.

• Like 1

The year number rolls up between 2005 and 2050 if I remember exactly.

If you keep the button pressed, the numbering increases its speed.

• Like 1

On 4/16/2022 at 2:09 PM, YuriMakan said:

Hi guys, I got a toyota auris 2009 but do not have an owner's manual, and I have to use those buttons to navigate through the display and change the time and date. But i accidentally increased the year when i was trying to change the date to 2024, is it possible to go back to 2022 or is that not a function? And is there a function to display the speed digitally instead of looking at the speedometer?

mOVJu4f.jpg

I have a pdf of the user manual I can pass to you if you want it.