Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Boot liner

2badmice

I have a shed load of rubbish to remove from my Garage.  The cost of a skip might be better, but I've considered taking my rubbish to the tip, although, this mat be quite a lot of journeys due to my small boot.

Anyway, has anyone purchased a boot liner for their Corolla and if so what did you buy?

Mine came with the Toyota one. I dread to think how much it was.

Although I have to drop the floor down to get the dog in, which means that the boot liner doesn't fit any more. So it's currently on holiday in the dining room.

Thanks Obsidian, I note you have the estate, I just have a hatchback.  In hindsight, I don't think I will get much in my boot, before thinking the skip option is the better suggestion.

It depends what you've got. It may well not be worth potentially ruining your interior for the cost of a skip.

Worth asking neighbours if they need to clear any junk out, maybe club together & get a skip between you. 

Or perhaps you can use large box, open it and lay down the floor and over the folded rear seats plus extend the sides to the doors to protect from all 3 sides. Do not fill up exactly to the roof lining to prevent any possible damage. I had done many times and I have 0 issues, my interior is unaffected. 👌🙂

96F7021F-7892-4E8D-A94B-96030D822D2D.jpeg

CB3B37C3-DCCE-46A9-9CC9-CEE341ED505C.jpeg

They are about £50 from Toyota. I actually have a nearly new one for a 1.8 corolla HB as I've just charged to a 2.0 and that line is different, unfortunately I'm not near you

You can get one from toyota's eBay store for £55, the part number for the 1.8 hatchback is PW24102002

Tarpaulin sheet is better - really cheap on the internet, and can be folded up & kept under the floor until needed next 

• Like 1

I use a tarp sheet as the previous post, and store it under the floor. I've sewn elastic loops on the end to go over the front headrests and loops on the side to attach to the coat hooks, the dog screen and the gas struts on the boot lid. I've also got velcro sewn on to attach to the tie downs on the floor by the boot  entrance to stop the bottom sliding when pushing things in. It works a treat, no damage from lots of DIY stuff. 

Lockdown had its benefits 😉

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links