Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Unable to update DA to the newest version - 00000000 version issue

Haseloniusz

Hey all,

I've recently bought Toyota Avensis 2015 version from Denmark and everything is looking fine besides the software version that is being set to 00000000. I have managed to acquire the update file for the Device ID: 13TFDAEU-DA04, however everytime I try to apply the update from the USB stick I get error 006. I have been looking through some posts from this forum and I have found this topic: 

It looks like first of all I need to apply a patch specifically for the 00000000 issue and the the update can be applied. It is strange since the changelogs for the update are saying that the update includes the fix for the 00000000 issue. In the mentioned post it looks some kind of repair tool has been used for the 00000000 fix and then the update was possible. Is there anyone that can help me get the 000000000 fix? I was looking through offical Toyota Resources and flipped the Internet upside down, however with no luck.

Is there anything that you can advise me guys? I am looking for any tips and I will be extremely greatful.

Best regards,

Filip

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Haseloniusz said:

Hey all,

I've recently bought Toyota Avensis 2015 version from Denmark and everything is looking fine besides the software version that is being set to 00000000. I have managed to acquire the update file for the Device ID: 13TFDAEU-DA04, however everytime I try to apply the update from the USB stick I get error 006. I have been looking through some posts from this forum and I have found this topic: 

It looks like first of all I need to apply a patch specifically for the 00000000 issue and the the update can be applied. It is strange since the changelogs for the update are saying that the update includes the fix for the 00000000 issue. In the mentioned post it looks some kind of repair tool has been used for the 00000000 fix and then the update was possible. Is there anyone that can help me get the 000000000 fix? I was looking through offical Toyota Resources and flipped the Internet upside down, however with no luck.

Is there anything that you can advise me guys? I am looking for any tips and I will be extremely greatful.

Best regards,

Filip

your is the newer shape one with the bmw 2.0 n47 engine i have the year before the 2014 toyota avensis with the toyota 2.0 d4d engine 1adftv. is this right i cant understand why toyota would make sush a bothersome toyota should fix those for free would ypu not think as its toyotas stupid way they make the cars but i know that there are some 2015 out there the last ones of the toyota engine and well on mine is the toyota touch 2 radio by chance is it hardly like this one 

4.jpg

5.jpg

1.png

2.jpg

3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2022 at 12:51 AM, Haseloniusz said:

Hey all,

Best regards,

Filip

This was a pain for me too to find the right file. Give the file below a try. Your unit should be panasonic and this works will all of the units. Big thanks to @Devon Aygo for the help and @flash22for sourcing the file.

Its going to be an issue for anyone with a factory default panasonic unit as the files are not readily available anywhere and dealers dont seem to know about the issue.

1947640298_Avensis-DACMsoftwareMAIN00000000andRC2.zip

Edited by Raddragon
I added wrong file.
  • Thanks 1

@Raddragon - you're the real MVP, thank you so much for the upload, those are the files that I was looking for. Everything just fine now.