Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2022V1 Satnav Update

Maxi9

HI, Has anyone managed to download this update yet, I click "Checkout Now" then complete the "Billing Summary" and then get the following message:

image.thumb.png.78e5a1efd9f3c2784ac5862cfc837df3.png

Been like this since Thursday/Friday.

Thanks

Don't you get free updates on the newer ones?

I've had 4 on my 2021 so far.

Just completed my free update 2022v1.

Check your phone number details on the order.  I updated my telephone numbers and got the same error message.  I then deleted both home and mobile numbers and reset just my mobile number, hit save, no error message.

Have ticked both of the boxes in the T&C's?

• Like 1

I have tried without success to download the latest map file to a USB memory stick, but I have managed to download it to the Downloads folder on my computer.   The file size is 12.3GB.  I have tried to transfer the file to a 32GB memory stick but I just get a message saying "The file 2022v1 is to large for the destination file system". I have formatted the memory stick to no avail.  Any ideas?

Have you formatted at Fat32?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Trewithy said:

I have tried without success to download the latest map file to a USB memory stick, but I have managed to download it to the Downloads folder on my computer.   The file size is 12.3GB.  I have tried to transfer the file to a 32GB memory stick but I just get a message saying "The file 2022v1 is to large for the destination file system". I have formatted the memory stick to no avail.  Any ideas?

The download is usually a compressed.zip file have you Extracted it before transferring to your USB

• Thanks 1

Thanks Lee.  I have extracted the downloaded file with the USB drive as the destination,  it seems to be happily transferring as I write this.  Tomorrow I assume I put the car in ready mode, plug in the USB and follow the on screen instructions.  I remember having difficulty the last time I did a map update so I will write myself some instructions for the future.

File copied to memory stick.  Will install in the car tomorrow.  They don't make it easy for us country folk to understand.

MR B, yes get free downloads for 3 years.

Les, yes put both phone numbers on the "Billing Summary", tried with spaces, no spaces, + sign at begining and no + sign at the begining.

Ian, yes both boxes ticked.

Thanks for help so far

13 hours ago, Maxi9 said:

Les, yes put both phone numbers on the "Billing Summary", tried with spaces, no spaces, + sign at begining and no + sign at the begining.

I did not re-enter my home phone number, only my mobile, which seemed to do the trick.

Thanks Les,

tried that, also no go.

Have found that when I go to the Mytoyota website, before I sign in, if I click on the headandshoulders icon near the top right, I can also see lots of option ie Sign IN, My Account, My Vehicle, My Finnance etc, but after I sign in, the only option available is to sign out, perhaps it really is a problem with their servers. I was going to try and access My Account and see what details were recorded there, but can find no way to access it on the website once signed in.

42 minutes ago, Maxi9 said:

Thanks Les,

tried that, also no go.

Have found that when I go to the Mytoyota website, before I sign in, if I click on the headandshoulders icon near the top right, I can also see lots of option ie Sign IN, My Account, My Vehicle, My Finnance etc, but after I sign in, the only option available is to sign out, perhaps it really is a problem with their servers. I was going to try and access My Account and see what details were recorded there, but can find no way to access it on the website once signed in.

I had similar issues initially, try this (just done it moments ago and it worked no problem). Log out and log back in directly to the eStore, select the map update at £199 and the next page should show it as a no cost item.

20 hours ago, Trewithy said:

Thanks Lee.  I have extracted the downloaded file with the USB drive as the destination,  it seems to be happily transferring as I write this.  Tomorrow I assume I put the car in ready mode, plug in the USB and follow the on screen instructions.  I remember having difficulty the last time I did a map update so I will write myself some instructions for the future.

Don't forget you will need the 22 digit activation code as well.

• Thanks 1

Installed the update today.  It took 1 hour 10 minutes in the car.

• Like 1

Meh. Pretty sure I have to starting paying for updates so I've switched to Android Auto and Maps.

Hi Les,

tried as you suggested, unfortunately when I sign back in, there is no estore option ??.

Deleted all cookies on computer to see if that would help but still no go.

Will leave it a few days and try again later.

I've managed to log in with no problems

I did the map update on my 2022 sports tourer. Managed to link my WiFi to the car. Took a couple of hours all told. Had to leave the ignition switched on, so could not lock and leave the car, which is a pain really. Anyway worked OK which is the main thing

Hi any help with the site web address I’ve tried my Toyota without success.

Thanks for any help.

Thanks RabButler  for the site address very much grateful.😀

2 hours ago, frazthewise said:

I did the map update on my 2022 sports tourer. Managed to link my WiFi to the car. Took a couple of hours all told. Had to leave the ignition switched on, so could not lock and leave the car, which is a pain really. Anyway worked OK which is the main thing

You can use the emergency "manual" key to lock & leave the car.

• Thanks 1