Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2022V1 Satnav Update

Maxi9

tried the update again today and it worked ??, no idea what the problem was but happy it seems to be sorted.

On 4/19/2022 at 11:40 AM, Rambler56 said:

I had similar issues initially, try this (just done it moments ago and it worked no problem). Log out and log back in directly to the eStore, select the map update at £199 and the next page should show it as a no cost item.

Have done this but the next page gives a breakdown of the package, and the add to basket button is greyed out.

1 hour ago, Tel_man said:

Have done this but the next page gives a breakdown of the package, and the add to basket button is greyed out.

Not sure what's up with the site.  I've literally just selected the person icon again and selected eStore, was given the first page of apps (which did not include the 2022v1 app) and scrolled to the bottom and selected 'Show All'.  The 2022v1 Map Update @ £199 is further down the list, not greyed out.  Selected it and was asked to sign in, did that and it was added to the basket but now shown as free via map care, then asked to accept terms and conditions on the next screen.  

image.thumb.png.5a2647da258518e04adb9d1e2477ee80.png

I don't get the add to basket button. I'm wondering if, because my car only 2 months old if it already has the update. I will have to find out how to check it.

Updated to 2022 v1 today. All went well via usb installation.

My update is on the USB waiting to be done. Hopefully I'll be able to do it this weekend