Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Oil Leak

avensislis

:help: Can anyone tell me if oil leaks are covered under warranty? Does anyone have any ideas as to why and where the oil may be coming from as it is leaving patches in my garage? As you can gather I am not very clued up with engines. I only drive the car. LOL. Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi depends where the leak is coming from? leaks are normally covered by the warranty because it could be a seal broken down, best thing to do is take it along to your dealer have them to have a look and ask them if its covered. Last time i had a leak not Toyota but renault they sprayed white powder under the engine and asked me to take it back in a few days

Hi,

I had a minor oil leak fixed under the standard 3 year warranty. Not sure where it was from because the garage spotted it at a service before I did and just fixed it. Good service.

Bye.

Hi, Hope you get the problem sorted out soon.LOL Best bet is to phone a garage to find out if it is under waranty. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links