Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

All the things the Aygo can be used for.. Multi purpose vehicle.

haelewyn

I have been using mine for some months now as a 'social taxi' to take people (for your equivalent of NHS) to hospital for examinations etc or to doctor / dentist / physiotherapy.

I always try to select the most mobile customers who don't have difficulties getting into a car but who don't own a car themselves and find it difficult to go with public transport. Plus I try to pick the ones who are going on their own.... Sitting behind each other is often (bigger sized people) difficult so I try to limit people to go on the front seat only.

The Aygo is not your typical taxi but since the fares are very low, nobody's complaining.

Not just the small Aygo could be a problem. Some customers think it's more difficult for them to get into cars like a Vito or small minivans / MPV's because they need to get in high (and some of them are not tall).

Any of you who made a delivery truck out of the Aygo or something else ?   Let's share it here 🙂

• Like 5

I'm predicting some of you would post that it's a good car to deliver pizza's.
A bunch of these small companies who make pizza thought just the same about the microbug 🙂

pizza3.JPG

pizza2.JPG

pizza1.JPG

pizza4.JPG

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, haelewyn said:

I have been using mine for some months now as a 'social taxi' to take people (for your equivalent of NHS) to hospital for examinations etc or to doctor / dentist / physiotherapy.

I always try to select the most mobile customers who don't have difficulties getting into a car but who don't own a car themselves and find it difficult to go with public transport. Plus I try to pick the ones who are going on their own.... Sitting behind each other is often (bigger sized people) difficult so I try to limit people to go on the front seat only.

The Aygo is not your typical taxi but since the fares are very low, nobody's complaining.

Not just the small Aygo could be a problem. Some customers think it's more difficult for them to get into cars like a Vito or small minivans / MPV's because they need to get in high (and some of them are not tall).

Any of you who made a delivery truck out of the Aygo or something else ?   Let's share it here 🙂

When I had a Honda Civic, which was two door, my in laws always used to complain that it was difficult to get in and out.  I eventually traded it for a Honda CRV and then they complained it was too high to get in and out of.  A couple of months ago I traded the CRV for a Aygo and they do not complain at all, mind you that could be because they were worried we would just sell the CRV and do without a car.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, haelewyn said:

I'm predicting some of you would post that it's a good car to deliver pizza's.
A bunch of these small companies who make pizza thought just the same about the microbug 🙂

pizza3.JPG

pizza2.JPG

pizza1.JPG

pizza4.JPG

Well is certainly beats the usual moped.

• Haha 3

My wife is a complementary therapist -  mainly for those with lymphoedema or lipedema, or who have had surgery and need to reduce swelling.

For when she does home visits, we transport the portable therapy table (see example image)and associated equipment in the Aygo. Everything fits in with the rear seats folded, and, unlike some cars (eg 3rd generation Yaris) the tailgate opening is wide enough above the bumper for the table in it's case to fit through without lifting it too high.

Oakworks-Boss-Portable-Treatment-Table-Review.jpg

• Like 5

Also see the previous topic:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I used my first aygo for collecting parts for my old mini from all over the place now days I use for carrying luggage on holidays 

• Like 1

I am in need for a new fridge, 85H, 60x60.
I wonder if that would fit in the Aygo..

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, haelewyn said:

I am in need for a new fridge, 85H, 60x60.
I wonder if that would fit in the Aygo..

Go on try it you never know 😀

• 1 year later...

IMG_20240329_090705__01__01.thumb.jpg.89d416456f28f63e829029caa1df13b4.jpgI I I  I managed to fit a Currys essentials under counter fridge · 83.9 x 49.4 x 49.4 cm (H x W x D) ·into my Aygo 2006.

I removed the foam from the rear seat ( it just pulls away) and used a 10mm spanner to remove the boot catch    (circled in red). 

The fridge was a tight squeeze though the rubber seal of the hatchback, and I had to get into the car to lift it and pull it in.

I refitted the boot catch and took the fridge to the recycling centre.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

No foam on my rear seats ion the Aygo2 and AygoX.. You must have gotten a different car.

Seeing the roof : is this an Aygo ?

Rear seat foam removed.👍

IMG_20240329_110808.jpg

• Like 1

Right... I was thinking about the back of the seat. Sorry about that. My mistake.

2 hours ago, Ross Falcon said:

IMG_20240329_090705__01__01.thumb.jpg.89d416456f28f63e829029caa1df13b4.jpgI I I  I managed to fit a Currys essentials under counter fridge · 83.9 x 49.4 x 49.4 cm (H x W x D) ·into my Aygo 2006.

I removed the foam from the rear seat ( it just pulls away) and used a 10mm spanner to remove the boot catch    (circled in red). 

The fridge was a tight squeeze though the rubber seal of the hatchback, and I had to get into the car to lift it and pull it in.

I refitted the boot catch and took the fridge to the recycling centre.

You absolute madman! I think that deserves a round of applause for pulling that off! :laugh: 

• Like 1

I also managed to get 5 rolls of loft insulation in the Aygo.

Screenshot_20240329-133652.jpg

Screenshot_20240329-133840.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Not in Aygo but in similar size car that seats between Aygo and Yaris I managed to transport two seater sofas, no picture to share unfortunately but I know these small boxy cars are ultra practical if you have a right thinking 👌👌

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Tetris masters! :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links