Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Panasonic Toyota F1 teddy bear in overalls keyring

Buffybod

Hi. I have sadly lost my treasured Panasonic Toyota Racing bear keyring.  Does anyone know where i can find another.  

Thanks

Buffybod 

If you mean this cuddly fellow, I'm afraid they were limited run so not that many around; May get lucky if someone here has one they're willing to sell to you, otherwise you'll probably have to go hunting for one on e.g. eBay or maybe see if any pop up at e.g. toy fairs like the one they have at the NEC every year.

toyota-f1-toyota-race-overalls-teddy-bear.thumb.jpg.ac4f776620b738f2f40f82f4278d8112.jpg

59 minutes ago, Cyker said:

If you mean this cuddly fellow, I'm afraid they were limited run so not that many around; May get lucky if someone here has one they're willing to sell to you, otherwise you'll probably have to go hunting for one on e.g. eBay or maybe see if any pop up at e.g. toy fairs like the one they have at the NEC every year.

proxy-image?piurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.comparestoreprices.co.uk%2Fimages%2Fto%2Ftoyota-f1-toyota-race-overalls-teddy-bear.jpg&sp=1650909220T7b6994c30ca02d3c4aecbc0be6b8987aa5b89fc90cc56c38128080c2eccd16d3

Hi.  thank you for that. I have tracked down a bear cuddly toy from Spain but I actually list the keyring - I washed it and probably weakened the sewn on ring.  didn't know about the toy fair though.   thanks 

• Like 1