Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

C,hr or Prius

I have owned a Prius for the passed 4years and love it, however owning to old age and health I am finding getting in and out difficult as the car is low, I am considering changing to a C,HR. Has anybody else done this and what are the pro,s and con,s of these 2 cars. 

• Like 1

Pros for C-HR.

Its higher up for ease of access.

You can get the 2 litre hybrid, more easier to live with every day due to more available power & nearly as good as the 1.8 for average mpg.

People won't think your a taxi driver.

Also remember the Corolla Cross is coming to the UK later this year, depending on your vehicle requirements.

• Like 1

I absolutely love my C-HR. It's comfortable and easy to drive. On the plus side, it's a good looking car too.

• Like 2

On 4/28/2022 at 3:14 PM, forkingabout said:

Pros for C-HR.

Its higher up for ease of access.

You can get the 2 litre hybrid, more easier to live with every day due to more available power & nearly as good as the 1.8 for average mpg.

People won't think your a taxi driver.

Also remember the Corolla Cross is coming to the UK later this year, depending on your vehicle requirements.

Agree with above. C-HR is also better built, it has a quiet cabin and pleasantly, the media screen is tilted towards the driver unlike other cars in Toyota stable. I found the straight screen awkward to use in Corolla but i guess you would get used to that soon. 

• Like 2

I also found the C-HR easier to drive than the Yaris Corss.

I also seem to feel that the C-HR "fits" the driver and everything seems to be exactly where it should (I don't know how else to describe it). The car feels so "Natural", both to drive, and to be in.

• Like 4

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links