Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

MyT App - Build Notifications

lancs23

Hi all,

Last night I got an email from Toyota saying they have started to process my order. I initially ordered the new car on the 11/02. The dealership advised it would likely be August, this then went to 21/07 and earlier this week I got an email saying it was looking 20/06. 

Now the app has started to populate information about where the car is being built, where it's being delivered to etc. I'm just wondering how accurate is the app in terms of going from processing order to build in progress and is it likely to come sooner than June? 

Thanks, 

Nick 

BB7B4748-F4D3-4EC5-A64F-999F70599D0F.thumb.jpeg.fe66055c53973e1885aed5b6d31f4778.jpeg

The app is extremely accurate.

You can do a status dive via a PC browser & get even more accurate information then the smart phone app shows.

At least Toyota allows customers to track there new vehicle order unlike a lot of other manufacturers.

1 hour ago, lancs23 said:

Hi all,

Last night I got an email from Toyota saying they have started to process my order. I initially ordered the new car on the 11/02. The dealership advised it would likely be August, this then went to 21/07 and earlier this week I got an email saying it was looking 20/06. 

Now the app has started to populate information about where the car is being built, where it's being delivered to etc. I'm just wondering how accurate is the app in terms of going from processing order to build in progress and is it likely to come sooner than June? 

Thanks, 

Nick 

BB7B4748-F4D3-4EC5-A64F-999F70599D0F.thumb.jpeg.fe66055c53973e1885aed5b6d31f4778.jpeg

As Forking said, its very reliable and I collect my car tomorrow and the app was perfect each time. My dealer said that its more reliable than the info they get in the garage.

To do the PC dive, press F12 (or right click and press 'Inspect' / 'Inspect Element', then click on the tab named 'Network' then refresh the page. You will see it scrolling fairly quickly through various random names and numbers. Once it's done, scroll down the Network list till you see the long number of your order number/ID. You will find two of these in the list, the second one is populated with various info such as your order details, estimated dates etc.

You may find these dates fluctuate a tiny bit, mine moved one day forward then back to it's original day. The only time mine didn't follow the date was the delivery to dealer which was 5 days early. 🎊

You should be able to search the Web page for your actual order number rather than scrolling. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links