Do Not Sell My Personal Information

One month in..

Gtiaps

Well one month in to the wife's Yaris Gr Sport and she loves it quiet comfy and smooth.

Ok we knew it wasn't going to be anything like her previous 2.0l Tdi Scirocco but she has said she prefers to drive the Yaris mostly due to slightly elevated seating position and no blind spots unlike the Scirocco.

Done a few little mods with it but that's just me, The Armster Armrest, Front Grill Gr Sport Badge, Gr Sport start button, Toyota Yaris Exhaust trim, Dashcam, full spare wheel kit, and front seat pads to protect the Alcantara seats,

So a happy wife = happy life lol 😊😊

• Like 5

Hi Neil, what's the performance like compared to the Scirocco ?

Hi.

It's only the Gr Sport 1.5 hybrid not the all wheel GR that's a different animal altogether.

But that being said the wife says it's quite nippy 😀

• Like 1

The funny thing with the hybrid Mk4 Yaris is it isn't actually very fast but it has such instant response and strong torque that it can accelerate very quickly and feels much faster than it actually is :laugh: 

In many ways it's a lot like my old Mk1 D4D - Bags of instant torque to keep it fun but not fast enough to get me into trouble :naughty: :laugh: 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Cyker said:

The funny thing with the hybrid Mk4 Yaris is it isn't actually very fast but it has such instant response and strong torque that it can accelerate very quickly and feels much faster than it actually is :laugh: 

In many ways it's a lot like my old Mk1 D4D - Bags of instant torque to keep it fun but not fast enough to get me into trouble :naughty: :laugh: 

Sounds like my Rav, but unfortunately 80mph can come up very quickly, much to my wife's displeasure 😃

• Like 2