Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My T App - no longer indicating build stage of my new Yaris Excel!

Ryan Jervis

My T app is no longer indicating the build stage of my Toyota Yaris Excel. Is there an explanation? i understand there are issues with delivery and I'm content to be patient, but I would prefer Toyota was up front on delivery times.

Happened a few times to others on here. Suggest you speak to Toyota and/or dealer to find out why.

My excel ordered at the end of January  vanished from the app at the beginning of March contacted both Toyota and my dealer didn’t get anywhere with either. Toyota claims it’s visible on the app, which it isn’t and my dealer ignored my email, so now given up trying. Car was due for July delivery I’m in no hurry so it’ll either turn up or not. 

I had this same issue - what solved it was raising a support ticket directly at Toyota or even better by emailing them at cr@toyota.co.uk

Make sure you include the following in your email:

• Email Used for your "My Toyota” account
  • Model of the car you have ordered
  • Name and location of the Toyota Centre you ordered from

Took about 5 working days to resolve.

Still frustrating having to still see it say "Processing" in the app though! 

17 hours ago, Ryan Jervis said:

My T app is no longer indicating the build stage of my Toyota Yaris Excel. Is there an explanation? i understand there are issues with delivery and I'm content to be patient, but I would prefer Toyota was up front on delivery times.

17 hours ago, Ralph H said:

My excel ordered at the end of January  vanished from the app at the beginning of March contacted both Toyota and my dealer didn’t get anywhere with either. Toyota claims it’s visible on the app, which it isn’t and my dealer ignored my email, so now given up trying. Car was due for July delivery I’m in no hurry so it’ll either turn up or not. 

I'm having the same problem with our Yaris. Emailed Toyota and got a reply asking for additional information, I replied to their email and have heard nothing.

I've now sent them another email.

11 hours ago, Big_D said:

I'm having the same problem with our Yaris. Emailed Toyota and got a reply asking for additional information, I replied to their email and have heard nothing.

I've now sent them another email.

Yeah that’s what happened with me eventually they replied saying it was now visible which it still isn’t. I don’t have any faith in the app as it still says my current Yaris which is now 2 1/2 years old is now at my dealer waiting to be picked up !

You've got to love MyT !!

We received an email from them to say this issue had been handed over to the relevant team to be actioned. Let's see what happens