Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Moving up to Hybrid Rav

DavidinDerbyshire

Hi, I am reluctantly moving on from the CR-H we have owned for a year. My spinal disease is going to be much more comfortable with a bigger door access and a softer ride but the CR-H is a great car and my wife will miss it, especially. Today we are taking on a 2019 Excel Rav 4 . I shall look forward to reading what other people have to say about the Rav. Having watched the transaxle video I am in awe of the technology. 

PS  See my ad under For Sale re winter tyres if you have a CR-H. 

• Like 2

Good move, if you like the CH-R you will like the RAV4 ! I'm on my 5th hybrid, 2nd RAV4 and can honestly say that they get better with each generation.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, DavidinDerbyshire said:

Hi, I am reluctantly moving on from the CR-H we have owned for a year. My spinal disease is going to be much more comfortable with a bigger door access and a softer ride but the CR-H is a great car and my wife will miss it, especially. Today we are taking on a 2019 Excel Rav 4 . I shall look forward to reading what other people have to say about the Rav. Having watched the transaxle video I am in awe of the technology. 

PS  See my ad under For Sale re winter tyres if you have a CR-H. 

Sorry to hear that it’s a forced move but I’m sure that you will benefit in so many ways, enjoy.

• Like 2

I also changed from a C-HR after an accident made it more difficult to get in and out of a lower car. I also went for an Excel as the electric seat adjustment allows me to have more support under my legs, improving contour on longer trips. I do miss the old car, but am happy that I've made the change.

• Like 1