Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How to tell if car has Toyota Connected Services?

alan333

Hi,

How do I tell if my 2021 C-HR has Toyota Connected Services?  I have added it to my Toyota portal/online account and MyT app, and have verified the multimedia.  When viewing online it says verified (but doesn't mention connected).  I can access some of the functions like changing the settings and sending to the car (although I haven't actually done this), but not the driving analytics/hybrid coach or the vehicle location. 

We also have another 2021 C-HR which says verified and connected when viewing online.  We CAN access the missing settings on the 2nd car, and the menus on both cars are exactly the same, as are the stereo/nav model numbers etc (except the problem one has the JBL stereo).

Is there a setting somewhere that might still be registered to a previous owner or something?

Any help much appreciated.

ps The build date on the cert of conformity for the problem car is Sept 2020.  From reading online it seems all C-HR's from Aug 2020 build should have Connected Services.  I don't have the build date of the other car.

I think I’ve found out how to tell… it seems the SOS button up at the interior mirror was added at the same time as Connected Services.  Car 1 doesn’t have this, car 2 does, so it looks like car 1 doesn’t have it.

Yes, the SOS button requires connected services I'd assume, so unless your car has this, it will be just registering your multimedia device - IF you have Built-in Nav.

I'm having problems registering my new Yaris atm - apparently they're having some issues with MyT and connected services.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links