Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Modifying avensis

Mariogr

Hello , i am thinking of starting a project car ... 

My thoughts are to modify my Toyota avensis gen 2 ( 2004 ) and make it my dream car 

Exterior i my make only some aerodynamic mods like a small back wing and a nail at the top of the back window also a full adjustable under body . 

I love avensis face so i don't want to change it 

Inside i want to make a new panel that remains me more like the supra so i can install lots of switches and bottons that like help me jump from efficiency to speed 

I am thinking of changing the suspension to a better one for my car and having an engine swap ( line 6 ) maybe a turbo system , injection , pumps , filters , exhaust , coolers , brain , transmission and brakes 

My goal is to make a car that can be very efficient and with the push of a botton very fast . 

What do you think? 

Is it doable ? 

Is there anyone who has tried turning and modifying a avensis ? 

Do you have any advice or ideas ? 

Plz i would love talking about that

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mariogr said:

Hello , i am thinking of starting a project car ... 

My thoughts are to modify my Toyota avensis gen 2 ( 2004 ) and make it my dream car 

Exterior i my make only some aerodynamic mods like a small back wing and a nail at the top of the back window also a full adjustable under body . 

I love avensis face so i don't want to change it 

Inside i want to make a new panel that remains me more like the supra so i can install lots of switches and bottons that like help me jump from efficiency to speed 

I am thinking of changing the suspension to a better one for my car and having an engine swap ( line 6 ) maybe a turbo system , injection , pumps , filters , exhaust , coolers , brain , transmission and brakes 

My goal is to make a car that can be very efficient and with the push of a botton very fast . 

What do you think? 

Is it doable ? 

Is there anyone who has tried turning and modifying a avensis ? 

Do you have any advice or ideas ? 

Plz i would love talking about that

U not mod a t27 there more kinda more sporty look to them curvy body the mod I did to mine 2014 one was put on Toyota boot spoiler and had to for sure was a must upgrade the speaker system as the ones came in the car were so cheap looking was crazy .I put in pioneer Speakers and put in a class d amp the sound is way better now 

I don't like t27 so much 

But tell me did you actually felt the difference from the spoiler? do you think that is was enough or some extra downforce would be nice ? 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, 2009joe said:

U not mod a t27 there more kinda more sporty look to them curvy body the mod I did to mine 2014 one was put on Toyota boot spoiler and had to for sure was a must upgrade the speaker system as the ones came in the car were so cheap looking was crazy .I put in pioneer speakers and put in a class d amp the sound is way better now 

Quoting above 

25 minutes ago, Mariogr said:

I don't like t27 so much 

But tell me did you actually felt the difference from the spoiler? do you think that is was enough or some extra downforce would be nice ? 

Nothing was only for the look when I bought the car had a deep scratch on boot thank God was right where spoiler went to so great job looks good also