Do Not Sell My Personal Information

how to replace a rear passenger door on 2010 Avensis

davyb57

Any info on how to replace my rear passenger door? Have a door here but just looking some advice. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Bump - anyone have a link to a guide on how to replace the rear passenger door on a 2010 Avensis. Thanks

I haven't done this personally, but if you check this link, it will show you the part numbers. You could then search Google for the hinges etc, see them up close, and be able to make a plan of action from there? 

https://partsouq.com/en/catalog/genuine/parts?c=Toyota&ssd=%24*KwGVobCUkOfLwsPc-fCEqc3Z-f7gkZ6TkoCGhcPm2oLO0oOZ3Kal6YSNgs7Vg5nco66W5O-XkeqQk7vA3ZCVl5eFioPAndLWhZSWk5KQkYHS0oHEhJuC8PH1kcnAvorn5Obi__aB0tKKzsKDmp6RjYGIk86dhJeSkfGD3gAAAAA0Jj2M%24&vid=0&gid=951&q=SB1BN76L10E017367

If the link won't open properly, put your Avensis VIN in there and it'll bring up the parts diagrams for every thing. Very handy site. Good luck

• Like 2

Thanks Shane seems a good site should be able to work it out from the illustrations.

• Like 1