Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla GR Sport Front Bumper & Bonnet PPF.

Composite Guru

Hi, I’m trying to find someone who sells pre cut PPF for the Corolla front end. Does anyone know who may sell the pieces off the shelf? I’ve tried eBay and can only find 1 supplier but it’s from the states.
I don’t want it fitting as I can do it myself. 

Many thanks 

Matt 

3 hours ago, Composite Guru said:

Hi, I’m trying to find someone who sells pre cut PPF for the Corolla front end. Does anyone know who may sell the pieces off the shelf? I’ve tried EBay and can only find 1 supplier but it’s from the states.
I don’t want it fitting as I can do it myself. 

Many thanks 

Matt 

Toyota themselves do some.

Part numbers: PW178-02017 and PW178-02000 for the front bumper and bonnet, I don't think they are full coverage though.

Toyota also have PPF for other parts of the car. You can find the manuals and part numbers on toyota-tech.eu

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, ollie.chambers1 said:

Part numbers: PW178-02017 and PW178-02000 for the front bumper and bonnet, I don't think they are full coverage though.

Toyota also have PPF for other parts of the car. You can find the manuals and part numbers on toyota-tech.eu

Thanks very much, I’ll have a look into this. 👍

10 hours ago, ollie.chambers1 said:

I’ve just had a look on Toyota Tech and found this. I see what you mean about not full coverage. Wish they did the whole wing. 

couldn’t find the Bonnet one with the 2000 part number. 

6F2403A5-B24E-4CE0-BA1B-5F74F8E34C0D.png

6 minutes ago, Composite Guru said:

This is what you need to enter to find all the protection films (start under the general tab):

Screenshot_20220508-100819_Chrome.jpg

11 minutes ago, Composite Guru said:

Apologies, I got the part number slightly wrong for the bonnet. The correct number is: PW175-02000.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ollie.chambers1 said:

Apologies, I got the part number slightly wrong for the bonnet. The correct number is: PW175-02000.

Thanks. That’s perfect. I will get that for sure. I may try and source the wings from somewhere else.