Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2022 rav4 has built in LTE?

linuxgfx

Hi all, as I (impatiently at this point) wait for the delivery of my 2022 rav4 hybrid (6months already), i was wondering if in Europe the car comes with some sort of built in connectivity like LTE. The reason i am asking is because i can’t find any info besides specs for US and Canada models that have indeed lte connectivity. Thank you all!

Lucian....here in the UK there is a built in mobile (SIM) connection for all the connected services but not sure if it's 3g or 4g. There will be in North America too but no idea if LTE.

Well I hope it's not 3G given they're turning that off soon!!

31 minutes ago, Hayzee said:

Lucian....here in the UK there is a built in mobile (SIM) connection for all the connected services but not sure if it's 3g or 4g. There will be in North America too but no idea if LTE.

Thank you, still,  a friend with the same trim that has received it last week, is unable to connect the car without doing a hotspot from his phone. This is why I am a bit confused regarding the functionality. I ordered the top trim with the Jbl if that makes a difference.

I should have said that the inbuilt mobile connection is only for Toyota connected car services. You can't use it to connect or hotspot to the internet for your own use.