Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ferrex (aldi) pressure washer connector?

ACameron

My Karcher pressure wash has given up the ghost, despite me stripping it down & reassembling it!

It was vibrating badly & low-pressure output. I found that a part of the cylinder head unit had come loose, but after replacing it has stopped the vibration but has poor output pressure.

So looking around I think I've found a decent replacement in a Ferrex 2.4kw unit from Aldi. My only issue will be replacing my Snow Foam lance / bottle, does anyone know what fittings the Ferrex pressure washer use for a replacement Snow Foam lance?

It's an own brand budget machine, take the ratings on the website with a large pinch of salt, the main reason pressure washers fail is that they are not stored correctly or stored with water in them

they use an odd fitting an adapter is likely to cost £10-20

for my money, stick with Karcher the K2 power control is a similar price

ps. If you have ever had the misfortune of trying to return an item to aldi/lidl, good luck after 6-12 months you have to send it back to their warehouse or Germany

36 minutes ago, flash22 said:

It's an own brand budget machine, take the ratings on the website with a large pinch of salt, the main reason pressure washers fail is that they are not stored correctly or stored with water in them

they use an odd fitting an adapter is likely to cost £10-20

for my money, stick with Karcher the K2 power control is a similar price

ps. If you have ever had the misfortune of trying to return an item to aldi/lidl, good luck after 6-12 months you have to send it back to their warehouse or Germany

Noted!... Karcher went faulty after being returned for my niece, who had borrowed it to clean her patio, and I suspect she had the motor running with no water running to the unit for some time, or air lock, so was running dry.

I had the same problem with my god-knows-what brand pressure washer from Lidl.

The easiest thing to do is remove the end attachment of your pressure washer so you can see what it looks like, then search for "<the make>+foam lance adaptor" on eBay, and look for one that looks the same.

Mine apparently uses a Nilfisk attachment type, and a brief look suggests yours might be a Black and Decker type, but check what it looks like and that it matches yours!

36 minutes ago, Cyker said:

I had the same problem with my god-knows-what brand pressure washer from Lidl.

The easiest thing to do is remove the end attachment of your pressure washer so you can see what it looks like, then search for "<the make>+foam lance adaptor" on eBay, and look for one that looks the same.

Mine apparently uses a Nilfisk attachment type, and a brief look suggests yours might be a Black and Decker type, but check what it looks like and that it matches yours!

Yes, I came to that conclusion also, looks like a black & decker type.

Screenshot 2022-05-08 at 11.27.45.png