Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Parking

vmail

its illegal to park outside someone drive, how would you stop someone from parking outside your house(the part where theres no drive), putting a cone there does not help

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vmail

• Chappers

• ~Rach~

• Hou

Top Posters In This Topic

No, sorry U could build a drive, make the council dig up the pavement and put the slanty/entrance to the drive bits in...and hey presto.

Unless you can prove you own the land (by land registery) then you cant do jack about it. In fact if you try to cone off areas then you are breaking the law

I think that costs about £300 - £400 to get the council to do it. :eek:

we blocked the ****** in and put a cone on his car, they wasnt happy and called the police an took our cone, the guys dad has converted part of the road into a carpark, but they wont use it because they have had 8 cars damaged, I shouldnt really have to tell him to get CCTV or build a fence, if he is not going to use the carpark then he should give the road back to the council

the guys dad has converted part of the road into a carpart

What guy?... and whats a carpart?

if he is not going to use the carpark then he should give the road back to the council

?

you put the cone on his car??

You really are a stupid :censor: !!

All he needs to do is have any scratches on the roof and he can claim they are from you placing the cone!!!! :lol::lol: :hokus-pokus:

I hope he sues your a.s.s! :lol::lol::thumbsup:

we blocked the ****** in and put a cone on his car, they wasnt happy and called the police an took our cone, the guys dad has converted part of the road into a carpart, but they wont use it because they have had 8 cars damaged, I shouldnt really have to tell him to get CCTV or build a fence, if he is not going to use the carpark then he should give the road back to the council

A. You had no legal rights to cone the guy in

B. He can park where the hell he likes, the council provides the space for anyone to use.

C. Im !Removed! glad you're not my neighbour! :lol:

A. You had no legal rights to cone the guy in

B. He can park where the hell he likes, the council provides the space for anyone to use.

C. Im !Removed! glad you're not my neighbour! :lol:

:lol:

it was a convertable, no damage was done, everytime I wanna go out my car is always blocked by them(or I cant park up), when I ask them to move their car it takes them 15mins and Im late for work

Prove that you didnt damage the car........

Bet they can find some damage if they like.

How about you park in the space instead, or do you like being a muppet?

there may not have been damage but i hope there was or at least dirt!Imagine someone doing that to your super fast yaris?

would you like to park a few block away from you house everyday? I dont.

they do block our drive everyday, its been 5years, and they are still doing it

Maybe they do it as they are annoyed at a certain muppet

Jeeze, does this really need spelling out.....

COMMUNICATION

Try speaking nicely to them and explaining the dilema. It ain't hard to get someone to discuss an issue, and for heavens sake, don't do something dumb like putting cones on the guys car.

If you want a slap then do it but he ain't gonna help you if you do that to him even if he did park there first.

when I ask them to move their car it takes them 15mins and Im late for work

Can you not leave 15 minutes earlier?

COMMUNICATION

Try speaking nicely to them and explaining the dilema.

we have been doing that for 5yrs, they dont listen

the origional dilema was that they park outside the house not the drive!!!

They block the drive then you can get the police involved, if its only outside your house whats the problem, part block your drive and it leaves you with plenty of room!

Or sell you dragster i mean yaris and buy a bike"!

If parking is anything like it was by my old house, yes you do have to park a way from the house, thats life unfortunately. Unless you fancy paying the council for a space, then I wouldnt moan!

As Gordy says, talk to the guy. All you're doing is annoying him more, so he will retailiate against you

COMMUNICATION

Try speaking nicely to them and explaining the dilema.

we have been doing that for 5yrs, they dont listen

You are not persuasive enough then.........

Take pictures of the offence and date them.

Don't show them to the neighbour but they will be useful if a legal dispute arises....

Get advice from the C.A.B. and be nice.......Don't inflame the situation by acting aggressively.......

OR....

MOVE HOUSE

we have 4 cars, I am planning to get a new house but Im looking for a job first