• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vmail

• Chappers

• ~Rach~

• Hou

Top Posters In This Topic

why should I have to? they should use it themselves, if the carpark was full then they can park anywhere

the point is if they have a carpark with spaces then they should use it.

VMAIL

spam4.jpg

this is spam plain and simple, either you have one really difficult life, and if younhave welcome to the real world, if not please stop all this spam!

so the best option would be to know down the whole wall and have a giant drive

some people have dotted area on the street outside their houses, did the council do it for them?

They might be disabled.

I'm sure we could help :ph34r:

.................................................................................eh?........................................................................what?.....................................................................why?.........................................................care...

Im not talking about the disabled ones, they say no parking on them and the drivers are not disabled

they say no parking on them and the drivers are not disabled

Go out and make some of your own then :thumbsup:

:!Removed!: :!Removed!: :!Removed!: :!Removed!: :!Removed!:

...i dont think anyone will ever have the answer you want...

:!Removed!: :!Removed!: :!Removed!: :!Removed!: :!Removed!:

I get this problem every week, as one of my duties as a Highway Engineer with the local council.

If someone has an approved and properly constructed vehicular access, then it is an offence to deny them access.

If someone however has just block paved there garden and is driving across the public highway without the actual contsructed crossover. Then they are commiting an offence under the Highways Act. Also they risk damaging the footway and subjecting themselves to a third party claim.

The road is a public highway and no one person owns a section outside his house. By having an approved and constructed access you are entiltled to drive a motor vehicle across the highway to gain access. The highway authority still own the footway where the access is. you are only paying for the reconstruction of the path to accept the weight of a vehicle.

I would recommend installing a proper access, as the benefit of off street parking is worth the cost. plus you are more likely to sell your home in the future as parking becomes a greater issue. :thumbsup:

how about parkin on your roof

just a thought?

some people have dotted area on the street outside their houses, did the council do it for them?

It is worth checking with the local council as to what is the extent of the public adopted highway, as this may differ from private housing land.

Road markings on an adopted highway require a TRO traffic regulation order, so they can be enforced, these are typically double yellow lines.

The markings you mention sound like courtesy bays and are not enforceable by law. you should check again with your council for clarification.

god my job is sad :crybaby:

Αξίζει με το τοπικό συμβούλιο ως προς αυτό που είναι η έκταση της δημόσιας υιοθετημένης εθνικής οδού, δεδομένου ότι αυτό μπορεί να διαφέρει από το έδαφος ιδιωτικής κατοικίας. Τα οδικά σημάδια σε μια υιοθετημένη εθνική οδό απαιτούν μια διαταγή κανονισμού κυκλοφορίας TRO, έτσι μπορούν να επιβληθούν, αυτές είναι χαρακτηριστικά διπλές κίτρινες γραμμές. Τα σημάδια εσείς αναφέρουν τον ήχο όπως τους κόλπους ευγένειας και δεν είναι εκτελέσιμα από το νόμο που πρέπει να ελέγξετε πάλι με το συμβούλιό σας για τη διευκρίνιση. Θεός η εργασία που μου είναι λυπημένη

It's all Greek 2 me! :wacko:

looking at the photo, you do not have a properly constructed access, so you are not entitled to park off street.

should someone leave that bloke a can opener so he can get his car out :P

Αξίζει με το τοπικό συμβούλιο ως προς αυτό που είναι η έκταση της δημόσιας υιοθετημένης εθνικής οδού, δεδομένου ότι αυτό μπορεί να διαφέρει από το έδαφος ιδιωτικής κατοικίας. Τα οδικά σημάδια σε μια υιοθετημένη εθνική οδό απαιτούν μια διαταγή κανονισμού κυκλοφορίας TRO, έτσι μπορούν να επιβληθούν, αυτές είναι χαρακτηριστικά διπλές κίτρινες γραμμές. Τα σημάδια εσείς αναφέρουν τον ήχο όπως τους κόλπους ευγένειας και δεν είναι εκτελέσιμα από το νόμο που πρέπει να ελέγξετε πάλι με το συμβούλιό σας για τη διευκρίνιση. Θεός η εργασία που μου είναι λυπημένη

It's all Greek 2 me! :wacko:

:lol::lol:

good ol babelfish

when asked us the move the car we did

Why dont you just apply for a proper double width vehicle access, then you wont have any more problems