Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lane Change flashes - 2022 Yaris

Starensis

Want to change lane change flashes from 3 to 5 on our Yaris. Nothing in car settings, but dealer has confirmed it can be done via Techstream. I do also have Carista, but MK4 Yaris has very few customisation options atm.

Anyone managed to alter this setting without dealer intervention?

I'm sure someone posted about this a little while ago and was able to change this themselves, I assume in either Carly or Carista - It might have been CPN??

28 minutes ago, Cyker said:

I'm sure someone posted about this a little while ago and was able to change this themselves, I assume in either Carly or Carista - It might have been CPN??

Just done it via Carista. It is a paid function but you can customise a few features.

• Like 1

Another thing you can do is enable remote window operation, so if you hold down UNLOCK on the fob it will start opening the windows as long as you hold it down, and holding LOCK starts to close them all (Would have been very handy in saving me from getting wet the time I left some of the windows open when it started raining!!)

However wouldn't recommend if you tend to keep your keys in the back pocket and sit on them a lot!!

Yes, I’ve enabled the close, but not open. At least then you can close all windows if you’ve walked away from car already.

You can also increase volume of the audible tick tock on indicators. 🤜🏻🤛🏻

• Like 1

Oh neat, I didn't realize you could do it just for opening or closing!

Any other nifty customizations for the Mk4 in there??

6 minutes ago, Cyker said:

Oh neat, I didn't realize you could do it just for opening or closing!

Any other nifty customizations for the Mk4 in there??

Standard stuff really. Buzzers, warnings, interior light settings, auto headlamps on setting etc ………

More importantly though, no drive away ( speed sensitive ) locking. 🥴

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Starensis said:

Standard stuff really. Buzzers, warnings, interior light settings, auto headlamps on setting etc ………

More importantly though, no drive away ( speed sensitive ) locking. 🥴

Is there an option to switch on the headlights when the wipers are operating? It's one thing I miss from my Peugeot 308. The Carista website lists it as 'Turn headlights on when wipers operated continuously and headlights are switched on AUTO' it might only be avaliable in the beta version. https://caristaapp.com/p/toyota-uds

13 minutes ago, TimChapman said:

Is there an option to switch on the headlights when the wipers are operating? It's one thing I miss from my Peugeot 308. The Carista website lists it as 'Turn headlights on when wipers operated continuously and headlights are switched on AUTO' it might only be avaliable in the beta version. https://caristaapp.com/p/toyota-uds

No, didn’t see it. As you say, may be in beta?

A lot of that stuff listed is probably Lexus and/or high end Toyota. I have noticed rear wiper comes on when reverse selected - if front wiper is on.

6 hours ago, Cyker said:

You're right. It was I. I did it via Techstream. (but I also have Carista)

• Like 1

Is it possible to turn on the door lock when setting off? My old smart used to do it. 

5 minutes ago, Campblor said:

Is it possible to turn on the door lock when setting off? My old smart used to do it. 

No, that function is not available on European Toyota vehicles. 

• Thanks 1