Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Use of Google Map with 2009 Verso-S

Chris Al

My Samsung phone is registered on the car system for both Telephone and Audio. It works fine for the 'phone but not so well with the Google sat-nav in that turning on the car's ignition cuts the 'phone's sound but fails to replace it with the in-car sound, forcing me to rely purely on the scrolling map - not helpful when negotiating complex urban road systems.

Is anyone away of this issue and might have managed to cure the problem please?  

There is no such model as a Yaris Verso S of 2009 vintage. 

Presumably you mean the Verso S??

My apologies. Thanks for putting me right.

• 2 weeks later...

Moved to the Verso S forum.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/12/2022 at 5:07 PM, Chris Al said:

My Samsung phone is registered on the car system for both Telephone and Audio. It works fine for the 'phone but not so well with the Google sat-nav in that turning on the car's ignition cuts the 'phone's sound but fails to replace it with the in-car sound, forcing me to rely purely on the scrolling map - not helpful when negotiating complex urban road systems.

Is anyone away of this issue and might have managed to cure the problem please?  

Sounds like Toyota MyT needs setting up again? can you log into it.

Plus check out your phone make sure you in the right map setting ie not find my keys locate my car.