Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tsport thunder grey

Rhymes with Paris

Took a picture of my Tsport in the sunlight to try and catch the bronze looking fleck in the paintwork.

A combination of poor quality smart phone and shaky hands may make it look like I took it with a potato.😂

I can't remember or find the thread where I was talking about this colour with Cyker I think.

Anyway , here it is.

IMG_20220512_171148.thumb.jpg.9072874dca1da598005f4037766fe955.jpg

IMG_20220512_171148.jpg

• Like 2

18 hours ago, corradovr6 said:

Fantastic!

Thanks Hasan, I only wish I could do the jobs on this car like you are doing on yours.

As it is I have to pay someone to do everything, and of course they do not care to do the jobs with care, only the money.

So the only reason mine is in the condition it is in,is down to the previous owner and it being garaged for the first 16 years of it's life.

Keep updating on yours , it's looking good. 😊

Kind words Paul, certainly appreciated. 

Mine has actually needed these little jobs doing to it, whereas yours is as it should be! That said, I do like to take a car from a poor beginning to a good standard.  Half the fun is in the tinkering!  Mine will need some paint on the drivers wing as it looks as though it was resprayed at some time but with not such a good colour match.  The shame is, though, the pain finish is really superb