Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Can't login to MyT

Nick72

Suddenly asking me to login. Details all correct. Can't login.

Anyone else or just me?

Was just about to precon because it is hot!

23 minutes ago, Nick72 said:

Suddenly asking me to login. Details all correct. Can't login.

Anyone else or just me?

Was just about to precon because it is hot!

working now for me Nick

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hayzee said:

working now for me Nick

Thank you Hayzee. 

Just started working after 15 minutes of trying. Grrrrr.

yeah, it happened to me, the other day, probably a server or app update. It happens occasionally.

• Like 1

I'm running Toyota Community Integaration for Home Assistant which connects to Toyota servers every 5 minutes to pull the new data. Look at the "availability" of this service in the last 2 hours, missing line is where the integration was unable to connect to Toyota servers, it's clearly beyond a joke 😅

r.jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, kucyk said:

I'm running Toyota Community Integaration for Home Assistant which connects to Toyota servers every 5 minutes to pull the new data. Look at the "availability" of this service in the last 2 hours, missing line is where the integration was unable to connect to Toyota servers, it's clearly beyond a joke 😅

r.jpg

That's bad.

Let's face it we've been commenting on this certainly since I got my PHEV a year ago.  It's certainly not very good for the Toyota image but a pain for the users and is very likely the cause of the missing data, trip info that many of us has reported.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, ernieb said:

Let's face it we've been commenting on this certainly since I got my PHEV a year ago.  It's certainly not very good for the Toyota image but a pain for the users and is very likely the cause of the missing data, trip info that many of us has reported.

I wished they'd just up their game here. Scorchio and I just wanted to set the air con on cool for 10 minutes before I set off. 🤷🤦

Seems to me that Toyota Europe are not running the system and servers in a true production mode. My previous experience with Volvo On Call was far superior and I can't really remember not being able to sign in remotely. They need to invest in making the system production ready and resilient because we as customers see it as part of the overall product offering.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Hayzee said:

Seems to me that Toyota Europe are not running the system and servers in a true production mode. My previous experience with Volvo On Call was far superior and I can't really remember not being able to sign in remotely. They need to invest in making the system production ready and resilient because we as customers see it as part of the overall product offering.

and must have already been factored into the cost of buying the car in the first place. The MyT app features strongly in any product release documentation.

• Like 1