Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Missing buttons - Toyota Yaris Mk3 XP130 (2017)

mmisch

No there the springs the elements are under the seat covers

So if I want heated seats, i would need to take the whole seat apart, install the element, wire it up to the socket for 12? Volt and ground, and also get a switch?

14 minutes ago, mmisch said:

So if I want heated seats, i would need to take the whole seat apart, install the element, wire it up to the socket for 12? Volt and ground, and also get a switch?

You would need to remove the fabric cover from the cushion.

The heating element sticks to the cushion & the fabric cover goes over the top.

Cover normally held on with small metal clips that secure through thin metal rods inside the cushion & the back of the fabric backing material.

Unofficial fix is use small cable ties.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, forkingabout said:

You would need to remove the fabric cover from the cushion.

The heating element sticks to the cushion & the fabric cover goes over the top.

Cover normally held on with small metal clips that secure through thin metal rods inside the cushion & the back of the fabric backing material.

Unofficial fix is use small cable ties.

But I also need to wire it up into the plug where I only have 2 pins (pic in previous post, so the heating element can power on, and also need the missing switch)

Is there a partnumber for the heating element for a yaris?

The switch is easy to find, the elements are not and they are expensive from toyota

Heated seat switch - seat heater switch 84751-0D050 superseded by 84751-0D051

Used parts are usually listed by the manufacturer's part number 15B088, these switches are fitted to lots of cars but more commonly found in the Rav4 - note the prius one in horizontally mounted

Oh okay thanks.

I asked my local dealer about the usb/aux switch, it was about €115 euro's, and about 25 euro's online, but tbh not going to use that very often.

Heated seats feel great, but costs more than I expected it to be, so I will let it be for now.

Maybe better upgrade is the heated mirrors, I don't have it pre-wired but I only need to wire those from a 12v and ground.

A question about the heated mirrors;

Can I fuse tap on the rear defrost fuse and will it work only when I push the button for rear defrost or is it on when I put my key on ACC?

I only want it to defrost the mirrors when I push the rear defrost button

16527882512087699865961148429333.jpg

I once broke my right glass so I replaced it with a glass with heated connections because the orginal didn't came with them. I will have another look if the wires are there.

Just took a look and no, there are no wires, only for the motor, and the blinker bulb

Also, this mirror (still orginal) doesnt come with the heating element on the back and also no metal plugs for the connection

20220518_115925.jpg

20220518_120024.jpg