Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information


Toyota Price List?


Centaur
 Share

Recommended Posts

I can no longer seem to find a price list anywhere on the Toyota website.  Following all the usual links just seems to take me to some random marketing page?  Any suggestions?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Thanks Alan - that got me to the price list, although it's obviously not via Toyota's own website!

Thanks also Philip but the Toyota site still just gives me a pop-up page giving links to Beyond Zero, Careers and Corolla Cross!

Perhaps Toyota are just too embarrassed to tell anyone how much their new cars now cost?!?!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pick your vehicle then scroll to the bottom for a pop up price list.

You can also save the whole price list once its popped up. 

Price.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you for all the replies - I have downloaded one now via the link that Alan posted but I still can't get anything via Toyota's own website, which is strange.  Maybe I need to update my version or Chrome or use a different browser altogether?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It is interesting to note that, from the December 2021 price list to the current May 2022 one, the PHEV Dynamic Premium (the car that I have ordered) has increased by £1,380 but the HEV Excel AWD (which was my other potential choice) has increased by a whopping £3,905.  Make sense of that!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Centaur said:

It is interesting to note that, from the December 2021 price list to the current May 2022 one, the PHEV Dynamic Premium (the car that I have ordered) has increased by £1,380 but the HEV Excel AWD (which was my other potential choice) has increased by a whopping £3,905.  Make sense of that

Maybe the increased cost of components for the heated steering wheel, etc. 😄 verses reducing cost of Battery technology, etc.

Probably more likely they want to sell more PHEVs to increase their environment quota/targets???

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Centaur said:

Thanks also Philip but the Toyota site still just gives me a pop-up page giving links to Beyond Zero, Careers and Corolla Cross!

More patience needed in that case ... it pops up the marketing banner while it downloads / presents the brochure page. Then select to view the brochure and pricelist online, and finally select a model. It will then give you an option to view the pricelist.

And if that doesn't work, you will need to update / replace your browser or deactivate some extension or other. 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, philip42h said:

More patience needed in that case ... it pops up the marketing banner while it downloads / presents the brochure page. Then select to view the brochure and pricelist online, and finally select a model. It will then give you an option to view the pricelist.

And if that doesn't work, you will need to update / replace your browser or deactivate some extension or other. 🙂

I'm not seeing it either, when I click on view a brochure I just get a blank page in both Fire Fox and Edge.

Both are the latest versions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Roger_N said:

I'm not seeing it either, when I click on view a brochure I just get a blank page in both Fire Fox and Edge.

Both are the latest versions.

I use Chrome by default, but have just now checked Firefox and Edge - it works fine in both. In both cases it takes a while to get past the marketing pop-up and I needed to accept cookies but then the page came up as it should.

Make sure that you don't have a pop-up blocker  blocking the acceptance of cookies - that seems to be a new trend with 'not quite working' sites.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, philip42h said:

I use Chrome by default, but have just now checked Firefox and Edge - it works fine in both. In both cases it takes a while to get past the marketing pop-up and I needed to accept cookies but then the page came up as it should.

Make sure that you don't have a pop-up blocker  blocking the acceptance of cookies - that seems to be a new trend with 'not quite working' sites.

It was cookies stopping the brochure page coming up but still no option for the price list and I tried being logged in also.

 

So I just went back to the page for the brochure which I had left open and re clicked on the Rav4 and now price list is showing????

OK it may have been me but.......

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share





×
×
  • Create New...




Forums


News


Membership