Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

!st 10,000 mile service...............

Lawnmowerman

just had the car serviced (10,209 miles & 7 1/2 months old).

Tried to set up charging by MyT app but an error shows - dealer has not removed repair mode, this will automatically reset after 24 hours.  Great.

Had a look at the Visual Health Check supplied and apparently my N/S/F tyre is a Yokohama VR whilst all the others are Bridgestone HR - even the spare! I don't think so.

Fronts reading an even 6.5mm and the rears an even 7mm. The spare 3mm.

It also states - add 3 notes and they are only found on the invoice which are:

1: Remove rear window sticker (it was right at the top and I didn't even see it for months - hate any stickers over the rear window elements).

2: Carried out recall X4422

3: Carried out ECU software update

They couldn't hear the wind noise - not surprised as it was a wet day.

I had checked progress during the day via the MyT app and the latest info. showed that it moved 86yds at 8:30 (and still does - no updates since). It had in fact covered 7 miles since I dropped it off - it obviously goes off-piste when in repair mode so no opportunity to find out how they used it. The journey history does show a cascading series of 'E's on the display which I take it to be part of the the Hybrid Health Check process.

The invoice suggest that the hourly rate is £61.28 + vat (but FOC as I have a service plan).

• Like 1

Oh yeah mine is due too, although currently in a hire car waiting a windscreen replacement on mine  (going to be a week) damn thing has nearly cracked into 2 halves right up the middle.

And I always remove stickers too, partly because glass is made transparent for a reason, and partly because why should I advertise them without payment.

20 minutes ago, Rav Rob said:

Oh yeah mine is due too, although currently in a hire car waiting a windscreen replacement on mine  (going to be a week) damn thing has nearly cracked into 2 halves right up the middle.

And I always remove stickers too, partly because glass is made transparent for a reason, and partly because why should I advertise them without payment.

Ouch, that must have been some impact!

2 hours ago, Lawnmowerman said:

Ouch, that must have been some impact!

Nope, tiny pin ubik indent at start of crack line, already had a crack in another unrelated part of screen. Methinks something not right with this one!

Last RAV went back after 60k with only ever 1 minor chip repair.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links