Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

80000 mile service

Barbel lad

Could any one tell me what is included in a Toyota 80000 mile service my car as only covered 19k it’s a 2014 buy when I booked it in with Toyota it says it needs a 80k or 8yr service.    

If it's had a full service history you'll get away with oil and filter change (and perhaps the cabin filter).

If no history, and to be on the safe side, get brake fluid changed.

Otherwise these cars are pretty bullet proof 😉

Toyota service intervals are either 12 months or 10,000 miles, whichever occurs first. So as your car has only done 19,000, but is 8 years old, it is serviced on the time basis - so it is due the 8 year/80,000 mile service.

Ok but what would they actually do in the 8yr service 

16 minutes ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Toyota service intervals are either 12 months or 10,000 miles, whichever occurs first. So as your car has only done 19,000, but is 8 years old, it is serviced on the time basis - so it is due the 8 year/80,000 mile service.

21 minutes ago, dash said:

If it's had a full service history you'll get away with oil and filter change (and perhaps the cabin filter).

If no history, and to be on the safe side, get brake fluid changed.

Otherwise these cars are pretty bullet proof 😉

Thank you 

18 minutes ago, Barbel lad said:

Ok but what would they actually do in the 8yr service 

You'd have to check the service schedule for that specific car, but at the least probably a Full service (Usually it's intermediate service on odd years and full on even years).

Intermediate is just basic checks and oil and oil filter change; Full service is more checks and also air filter, but some years also include e.g. spark plugs or fuel filter, and other things depending on the schedule, but it depends on the car.

If you still have the Toyota warranty and service book, usually towards the front of the booklet, there is a service schedule which shows what should be done and when.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links